Ratings for Dr. Lingping Gu

I have been seeing Dr. Gu for five years and find her friendly, informative, and concerned for my well-being, as any good doctor should be.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

She's been extremely rude and impatient with my in-laws on the past few visits. Quite an eye-opening experience of seeing her practice in US!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

She is an excellent doctor, she has been right every time I visited her with an ailment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Dr. Gu is very professional and caring about her patients. She listens and understands patient’s needs and wishes, make a treatment plan carefully and follow up. She is the best and nicest doctor I ever have.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

we were asked to pay up as soon as we finished the information form, cash. the Dr. showed up and told my son to stay in the waiting area. my wife explained to her that my son would like to come in with her. the dr then kept a straight face saying " children are not allowed". she turned to my son with the same authoritarian tone " you have to stand against the wall, don't tough anything and behave" my wife then said to her "alright, I don't like the way you talk and I don't want to be seen by you, we are getting out of here" can I have the money back? she had kind of surprised look on her face then replied, no, you can't get any money back, you are registered. we both argued with her, "you have to give us the money back, we have not been seen by you. she backed down a little bit, well, I will give you half the money you paid.after some exchange of words, she did return us the full amount. at last she said " go away, this is my property, get out"---------------this is the dr she is.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Money driven, not patient fist at all. It should be money first, patient last.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2012

She taked care her patient with heart.Let all my family feel warm.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2010

Under the attending circumstances for my needs, I would rate her as the WORST, and LEAST COMPASSIONATE DR. I HAVE EVER HAD THE DISPLEASURE OF SEEING.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

The doctor is approachable, nice, knowledgable. The staff is friendly, recommended

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

This doctor shows no respect to patients. She cares money far more than patients. I will never visit her again.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2010

Dr. Lingping Gu's Credentials

• Shanghai First Med Coll, Shanghai, (242-16 Pr 1/71)(Natl Shanghai M C) (Grad. 1988)

Sask Health