Ratings for Dr. Eileen Coelus

Terrible doctor. If no stars was possible I would have put that.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I've been a patient of Dr. Coelus since 2004, and twice the staff has "lost" my appointment. One time I found out only after taking a 1/2 vacation day from work to show up at Dr. Coelus office, to find out that I was removed from the schedule in error. The 2nd time it happened, I've decided is my last time. This time I called ahead of time. When I questioned the Appointment setter why my appt was "gone", she treated me as if I never made the appt. three months ago. Of course I did make it, and schedule off. Regardless, she was very rude, unapologetic, and that behavior is unacceptable. A Google search and comment review showed that I was not alone with this issue. Dr. Coelus needs better staff, or she risks losing more patients.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

Dr. Coelus is absolutely wonderful! She is calm (which is comforting for a first time mom to be), and takes her time with every patient, addressing anything that you may have concerns for!! She delivered my son 16 months ago, and I absolutely LOVE her practice! Her staff is great, and Dr. Kaplan is wonderful too! We will have her to deliver our next baby!! Thank you Dr. Coelus!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2009

I really like Dr. Coelus. I go to her for my regular yearly checkups and she has always been fabulous with any questions or concerns that I have had over the past few years. She's never on time though, but it's worth it. However, if you have an appointment afterward expect to be late because you will generally wait about an hour before you are seen.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2009

Okay, so sometimes we had to wait a while in the waiting room... However, Dr. Coelus is a great OB. She delivered both of our babies. She's quite calm - a nice feature for an OB. In both cases, the delivery was complicated by low amniotic fluid and other issues, but she didn't rush to a C-section. I appreciated her patience then. And we have two beautiful kids now :) Her associate is great too.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2008

I've been going to Dr. Coelus for several years, and it is nice to finally have a gynecologist that I feel comfortable with and who seems to really care about her patients. She also performed a hysterectomy for me, and it was totally problem free. Good doctor!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2007

Dr. Coelus is never in a rush with her patients and takes the time to talk to you about anything. She is very understanding about problems. Her associate Dr. Kaplan is also great and made the time for me during an emergency when Dr. Coelus was out.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Dr. Eileen Coelus's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1986)

AHC