Ratings for Dr. Craig Johannes

My husband and his family have been seeing Craig for over 20 years. I had not grown up with chiropractic care but when an old injury flared up and I was in extreme pain, Craig saw me right away. His care has totally changed my health! He listens to any concerns, he explains what he does, he encourages holistic health in every sense and he's a true caregiver. Lisa is also fantastic, I can't imagine seeing anyone else at the front desk, she's wonderful. I've seen one review here that complained of the wait. Craig is worth the wait. Bring a coffee and a book, ;) I would rather wait hours for him to adjust me than take any pain medication or see another chiro!

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I have known Dr. Craig Johannes for years. He is an amazing chiropractor: extremely knowledgeable, friendly and is always willing to help. He has a professional persona, but will always make you smile. The only downfall is the busy hours of the day (ie. 5-6 for whose who finish work at that time). Any other time of the day, you do not have to wait very long. Great job Craig, good team you have there!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2016

Dr. Craig is a true caregiver. He works diligently to help your physical need and he adds a good measure of listening, compassion, helpful suggestions and humor to balance things out. I've been coming for many years and he has helped me through some pretty rough patches. Great guy. The only drawback is that because he takes a little extra time with everyone, he can end up running quite a bit behind some days. Worth the wait though.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

Great chiropractor, always makes me feel at ease and comfortable.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Great Chiropractor but is always behind especially in the mornings when you are trying to get to work.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

I started going to Dr. Johannes about 4 years ago for my ongoing neck and back problems. He has been amazing in my recovery and treatment. Went to other chiropractors in the past, but they didn't seem to be able to make my pain go away. They used ultrasound and all these other electrical devices. Dr J is "hands on" and amazing! Definitely refer him to anyone who has problems with their back, neck or spine.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

Dr Craig has been vital int he ongoing health and well-being of my family. Started seeing him when a friend suggested I seek chiropractic care for my 6 month old suffering badly from croup. Dr Craig fixed him right up and he never had it again. Neither of my children has been on antibiotics once since being in his care. (three years) That is an amazing thing in itself. THANK YOU CRAIG!!

flag | Submitted December 8, 2014

Dr. Craig is my go to guy. I find myself calling him before my family doctor for the reason he can usually help me with any of my ailments. My whole family goes to Dr. Craig he truly is the BEST! I would recommend to anyone who would listen. So I hope you reading this will pick up the phone and look not further you found the right Doc!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2014

The guy is great! I had a fall 4 years ago. Over the years nothing worked. Pains and physical problems were happening all over my body.....Two months ago I started going. Seven visits later, in addition to prayer, and I am able to run again and walk with out adjusting myself stretching, looking like a moron. Yippi. Praise The Lord Jesus for Dr. Craig......Heck for the little time he runs over, it is worth it. Aren't we all a little late sometimes, or struggle in other areas.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Never on time. I book my appointments a month in advance. Usually have to wait 30 minutes, but it can be up to an hour. He is always in a rush and spends about 3 minutes with me. Nice guy, but I won't go back.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014