Ratings for Dr. Eric Erickson

Waited over 4 hours the first time and he never even showed up . On lady told me he missed 7 appointments with her. I have been several times & all he wants to do is send me to a Psycologist before I see him again. He justs wants the almighty dollar. He used to be a good doctor but I don't know what has happened to him in the last 2 years. His staff is very rude and will not schedule you back when he tells you to come back, like he says come in next week and the secretary puts your appointment down for 4 weeks later. His phone message even tells you the more you call the further down the line your appointment gets. I have been going to him for over 3 months & he still hasn't given me anything to eliviate my severe back pain. He just rambles like he's on heavy drugs himself and his face is blood red ( I believe due to the narcotics he takes). Never again for me. Super poor service next to a quack.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Not taken seriously. Waste of time. Basically a joke.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2008

He is a great doctor listens well and is very understanding has to patients concerns, very punctual. Explains things in a language the average person can understand.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2008

I have been seeing Dr. Erickson for about 5 months now for various pain issues including Degenerative disk disease, Spondylolisthesis, Facet degeneration & Lupus related arthritis. He has been wonderful to me. He is very knowledgeable & has a great bedside manner. I have been treated poorly in the past because I'm a Medicaid patient but, it doesn't seem to make a difference to him. They have done everything possible to manage my pain issues & the results have been very good. They offer many different types of treatments & are willing to work with a patient to find out what is effective for them. I highly recommend Dr Erickson & his clinic to anyone having pain management problems.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2007

He was setting me up for a treatment at helping my pain and they had to get it approved through my insurance and its been 7 months and no call for follow up or saying that it got denied.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007