Dr. Randy Rosenberg

Outstanding Staff Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Randy Rosenberg

I decided to give Dr. Rosenberg another try after at least 12 years. Well...he was a creep before and he still is a CREEP!!! Stay away from him if you want a real diagnosis and not someone to take one look at your appearance and judge you. Years ago he tried to scare me out of not getting into an MRI machine. Told me I was too fat. Now he took one look at me and told me I needed to start eating or he wouldn't treat me!! I haven't changed anything in all of these years. I am just a victim of many illnesses/disease and of course Dr. Rosenberg would never understand that! Please pass by this doctor for a legitmate kind, caring, and knowledgeable doctor! Stay AWAY!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2017

I went to this doctor and he was extremely rude, he made me cry and acted like he didn't even care! He was very unprofessional and truly ignorant! Go anywhere else before going to him! Never again!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2017

So glad to know Dr. Rosenberg is still practicing. He took wonderful care of my husband (& myself!) many yrs. ago after diagnosing his Parkinson's w Lewy Body Dementia. He is very knowledgeable and was particularly good at explaining everything we needed to know. After moving to Lancaster County we continued to travel back to his office in Huntingdon Valley as we trusted him too much to seek out someone else. My husband, Tom, passed away last year but I would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone in need of a good neurologist who also just might entertain you by playing his Irish flute for you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Articulates himself very well and show a genuine passion towards assisting you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

So happy I found a Doctor that listens and has a great way with his patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I use to see Dr. Rosenberg in at another location& I can honestly say I would follow him any where !! I'm now 45-60 minutes away from him & he's so worth it. I almost died 2 years ago & he's been with me ever since. I strongly recommend him to anyone suffering head & brain pain. He's patient , honest & will treat you right

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Rosenberg is now with Temple in Fort Washington I don't think it was entirely his fault that one day his practice was closed, It probably had to do with a variety of steps that needed to be taken when notifying all his patients but in any event, I found him and I am completely happy I did, he is great doctor with a good soul.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Does Dr. Rosenberg always close his office without notifying his patients? Would have rated five stars because he is a good doctor. But since he apparently decided to close his practice.... quite unprofessional by not notifying current patients. Had to struggle to find a new neurologist for my elderly mother - one that would see her without any prior records. Though he is a good doctor (not doubting that part), due to his stunt I have NO faith in him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I am very grateful to Dr. Rosenberg. He diagnosed an eye condition in my 82 year old mother that her ophthalmologist missed. If it wasn't for his strong listening skills, my mother's condition would have gone undiagnosed and she would have lost sight in her left eye. There is no question that Dr. Rosenberg is a skilled, thoughtful, compassionate doctor who sees each patient as an individual and really takes the time to hear them.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg has been a true blessing in my life. Not only has he been effective in treating my migraines, he was confident in his diagnosis and willing to treat me for ADD when other Dr's refused. This has been a life changer for me and for that I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Randy Rosenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Temple School of Medicine, I welcome the opportunity to share with patients skills acquired through 37 years of clinical practice experience partnered with teaching of residents and medical students. In recognition of my commitment, I have been honored with the designation of Fellow in the American Academy of Neurology and the American College of Physicians.

• French

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)
  • Dickinson College (Grad. 1970)

• Botox injections