Ratings for Dr. Randy Rosenberg

So glad to know Dr. Rosenberg is still practicing. He took wonderful care of my husband (& myself!) many yrs. ago after diagnosing his Parkinson's w Lewy Body Dementia. He is very knowledgeable and was particularly good at explaining everything we needed to know. After moving to Lancaster County we continued to travel back to his office in Huntingdon Valley as we trusted him too much to seek out someone else. My husband, Tom, passed away last year but I would recommend Dr. Rosenberg to anyone in need of a good neurologist who also just might entertain you by playing his Irish flute for you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Articulates himself very well and show a genuine passion towards assisting you!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

So happy I found a Doctor that listens and has a great way with his patients.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

I use to see Dr. Rosenberg in at another location& I can honestly say I would follow him any where !! I'm now 45-60 minutes away from him & he's so worth it. I almost died 2 years ago & he's been with me ever since. I strongly recommend him to anyone suffering head & brain pain. He's patient , honest & will treat you right

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Dr. Rosenberg is now with Temple in Fort Washington I don't think it was entirely his fault that one day his practice was closed, It probably had to do with a variety of steps that needed to be taken when notifying all his patients but in any event, I found him and I am completely happy I did, he is great doctor with a good soul.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2015

Does Dr. Rosenberg always close his office without notifying his patients? Would have rated five stars because he is a good doctor. But since he apparently decided to close his practice.... quite unprofessional by not notifying current patients. Had to struggle to find a new neurologist for my elderly mother - one that would see her without any prior records. Though he is a good doctor (not doubting that part), due to his stunt I have NO faith in him.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

I am very grateful to Dr. Rosenberg. He diagnosed an eye condition in my 82 year old mother that her ophthalmologist missed. If it wasn't for his strong listening skills, my mother's condition would have gone undiagnosed and she would have lost sight in her left eye. There is no question that Dr. Rosenberg is a skilled, thoughtful, compassionate doctor who sees each patient as an individual and really takes the time to hear them.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg has been a true blessing in my life. Not only has he been effective in treating my migraines, he was confident in his diagnosis and willing to treat me for ADD when other Dr's refused. This has been a life changer for me and for that I am extremely grateful!

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Rosenberg is the best neurologist I ever saw for my diagnosis of multiple sclerosis. He will often make others wait while I am fully evaluated. I feel like a human being and not just a patient. I can recommend Dr. Rosenberg without reservation.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2014

As a long time patient I can tell you that Dr. Rosenberg is the best at what he does hands down. I have been a severe migraine sufferer for years and he was the first to find out the real cause of my problems. Also has been instrumental in helping me with a very bad tremor problem and neuropathy. You may wait if you are not the first appointment of the day but it is well worth it as he spends quality time with each and every patient that he sees.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Randy Rosenberg's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

As an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Temple School of Medicine, I welcome the opportunity to share with patients skills acquired through 37 years of clinical practice experience partnered with teaching of residents and medical students. In recognition of my commitment, I have been honored with the designation of Fellow in the American Academy of Neurology and the American College of Physicians.

• French

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1974)
  • Dickinson College (Grad. 1970)

• Botox injections