Ratings for Dr. Dana Moore

Dr Moore is great. Good sense of humour. I'm blessed to have her her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

I have been Dr.Moores patient since she started in place of Dr.McGee, she is always excellent with my children, I find she is usually friendly at my appointments. I find her secretary extremely rude and cold. I have considered leaving her practice on many occasions because of the secretaries rude and unprofessional manner but have not because of Dr.Moores wonderful care of my children. The wait time is always at least an hour to an hour and a half after my booked appointment. The nurse Cathy is very kind and compassionate. I do find it deeply concerning that Dr.Moore allows her secretary to treat her patients in such a manner, many of my family members have complained.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Been with Dr. Moore from the beginning. She is caring and compassionate and I am grateful. Her receptionist is consistently rude and ironically she has a sign on her window ledge that states Be nice or just leave. Also the office makes us wait an hour or more before we are seen past our appointment time always. I take time of work to make these appointments for my family, is her patient's time not valuable as well?

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Our experience with Dr. Moore and all staff have been excellent. Receptionist is very friendly and helpful. Dr. Moore is kind, caring, and knows her stuff. She also has a great personality as well as her staff........Mary Ann J.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Moore is great. I highly recommend her to anybody. The wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2013

flag | Submitted October 23, 2012

her receptionist is not a pleasant lady, my whole family deals with Dana and they have all had problems with her. We have never gotten in to see her remoteley on time usually about an hour. If we need an emergency appointment we are refered to the after hours clinic or emerg. She is knowledgable but care and compassion is noticeably in decline. She is better with women and children, the men in my family dont like her and I just use the clinic rather than use Dana.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

She is a very nice doctor and have never had a problem with HER! but her receptionist is very cold and rude. she scheduled my appointment wrong and she did nothing for me. Called numerous times for an emergency and would not get me in and suggested i go to emerge or the after hour doctor even though i stated i worked. she had no compassion and makes getting in difficult and a challenge.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

I've been seeing Dana my whole life (or rather, since she took over for Dr McGee) and used to find her to be very helpful, caring and kind. Lately however, I and several others in my family have found that she seems to have lost most of her compassion and has become somewhat jaded. Realizing that it does happen to professionals in this line of work, I don't blame her, but it can make patients avoid coming to see her. My last 3 visits have seen me waiting for over an hour and a half past my appointment time...the most recent of which was for a simple prescription refill (because they make you come in to refill the presc. and don't do fax or phone refills without a pretty hefty fee.)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

Had Dr. McGhie since birth and was apprehensive about Dr. Moore. She is thoughtfull and compassionate. She is, like most Dr's these days overworked and her patient load is too large. Despite this however, she treats me and my elderly father with a kindness that is rare. Very knowlegable. Her staff however are so-so. One time I went in to see her, giving the receptionist my card and asking to see Dr. Moore. She asked me to please have a seat. I waited for 45 mins in the waiting room only to be called back to the window by the SAME receptionist. She again asked who I was there to see. When I AGAIN stated Dr. Moore she informed me that Dr. Moore was not in today. Yes, I'm NOT kidding. They have a new fellow working there who is excellent, however.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2011