Ratings for Dr. Morris Kos

I have been a patient of Dr Kos for almost 30 years...he is amazing. I have sent friends and family who are not comfortable with Dentists to see him and they were completely at ease.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2018

Goes over & beyond to make your visit a pleasant experience. Dr. Kos is a perfectionist with his work--I REALLY appreciate that!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

He is the best !! He is our family dentist, we can definitely recommend him. He cares a lot about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Excellent dentist in every respect. Very precise and meticulous. Can't be said about my previous dentist.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Kos since I was in my early 20's (35 years). He treated my entire family. He is very conscientious. I have full trust in his abiilty as a dentist.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr Kos is an excellent Dentist and I have referred many of my friends and family to him. He is experienced, gentle, and most importantly, involves the patient in all decisions.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Kos is probably one of the best dentists around in the Edmonton area. He is very kind, gentle and knowledgable in his field. In terms of his equipment, i think it's new enough. I'd be curious of how many dentists the person posting "old equipment" has been to to claim such a thing. I'll take a dentist that is comforting and knowledgable over a dentist with laser equipment, a ceilng LCD screen and higher costs.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2011

I have been with him for years and I trust his judgement completely. He is also very gentle and puts you at ease.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Ive been going to Dr Kos my entire life. Recently he was on holidays and I had to see another dentist at another clinic. After seeing another dentist I only have faith in Dr Kos. He is gentle, kind and very concerned about your comfortablity. I would recommend people go see him. His equipment is dated as is the office, but this is understanable as he will probably be retiring in the next few years.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2009

I use to go to this dentist for many years... I had to wait, wasn't on time. I'm surprised at the comments that come back that he is gentle. I don't believ ethat is true. He also asked that I get a procedure done that really after time didn't need to be done at all, thankfully I didn't. He can't seem to work with nervous patients either and most definately hasn't upgraded any of his equipment to new stuff like laser, newer digital xrays and just many other things that I've seen at a new dentists office.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2009