Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Labelle

I have seen Dr. Labelle for a few years now, and she is truly a wonderful therapist who has helped me through some very difficult times. She's quite knowledgeable in cognitive approaches, and I always leave with useful tasks/reflections to work on between sessions. She's also very warm and comforting in her approach.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

She was so wonderful for me. I was work her for two years and four years later I'm still reaping the benefits of her care and expertise.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2015

I have very much appreciated Dr. Labelle's approach, which has helped me to identify strategies for working through a difficult situation. I have found her comments and questions to be insightful and thought-provoking. I have also appreciated her warmth and quiet sense of humour.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2014

Dr. Labelle is an excellent therapist. She provides advice in a way that really works.She has helped me through some very difficult challenges in my life. She is very understanding. She has changed my life for the better.I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Dr. Labelle was the best psychiatrist I've seen in my life. She change the way I think and the way I live completely. Without her, I don't know what would happen to me, I owe her a lot. She work with you all along, and help you with tools to make you progress in your life. Sometimes I think about myself before meeting her, and I wouldn't want to be that men anymore, thank you for all your help, I will always be thankful for what you done.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Didn't really help with our couple counselling, was more interested in booking more appointments and overcharging us. Charged us for appointments we tried to cancel within our 48 hr notice. Gives no leeway, or justification if our income was lower than average, and could not really afford the high price, no negotiations of lowering price if we wanted to continue the service. Acts like she is listening to you, gives different advice that is not helpful. Did not solve my problems.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2014

She is wonderful! Highly recommend her. She has gone out of her way to help on a few occasions.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Most helpful psychologist I have ever met. She really helped me through a difficult time. She gives great feedback, advice and suggestions. My life is definitely better thanks to Dr. Labelle.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2011

I saw Dr. L for almost 3 yrs and found her to be an excellent therapist. She is very knowledgeable, experienced, thorough, & personable. She always reviewed my file before I arrived, had suggestions on things I could do in-between appointments (books / articles to read, community resources, online links / resources, homework). She had no problem w/ me emailing questions, or doing the occasional phone-in session. She was always patient, respectful and warm. Her therapy of choice is cognitive.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Dr. Labelle was really great and helped both my wife and I get through some tough times. A wonderful and warm lady.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2008