Ratings for Dr. Hal M. Brodsky

Dr Brodsky is wonderful, caring and kind. I feel lucky to have found him as my primary care doctor.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

My husband & I switch to Dr. Brodsky due to the lengthy wait for the other one (who was very good and knowledgeable, but always late). He's wonderful! After not seeing either of us for a year, he remembered us! I guess we made an impression on him. (Most of the time we go with each other so we don't forget anything.) He is an excellent diagnostician and has been sensitive to our out of pocket cost without compromising care, running necessary tests or prescribing necessary meds. He has a wonderful humor, bedside manner, is gentle as is possible when doing a procedure that requires sutures, provides instructions and makes sure we understand. He is one of the best doctors either of us have had in any of the states/cities we've lived in.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2012

saw me within 15 minutes of my appointment time. Very friendly.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2010

I don't understand the negative comments. Dr. Brodsky has been my physician for approx 19 yrs (since I moved to Gainesville as a freshman @ UF). He is personable and feels like a member of the family. I think he is exceptionally sharp as a diagnostician (many doctors are not) and uses common sense when making treatment recommendations. He considers COST as well as probable outcome and doesn't make judgments based on covering his own butt for malpractice suits, etc. If you are concerned about Dr. Brodsky's character/trustworthiness, consider that he has been practicing in Gainesville for more than 20 years; bad doctors can't stick around that long! If you need more time with him, I would suggest giving an approx time to the office staff when you make an appt. Also, consider jotting down a list of symptoms/concerns before you go in so you don't forget anything, so Dr. Brodsky doesn't have to take more time than necessary to diagnose and treat. Dr. Brodsky is top-notch!!

flag | Submitted August 26, 2010

Dr. Brodsky is awesome. He is a bit overloaded, so the wait is long sometimes, but he is a very patient and kind man. All of my family goes to him, and we all trust him.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2008

He is usually late, and then does not spend much time with you. He does not seem to care for the patient.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2007

Do not use! He is very impersonable and con't remember you from one visit to the next even when you are there multiple times in a short time period.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Hal M. Brodsky's Credentials

• University Of Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)