Ratings for Dr. H.C. Schuster

He is by far the best eye doctor. He always helps me pick out my reading glasses. So helpful with everything. Treats you like a friend not patient

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

This doctor is great, he is a needle in a hay stack. He makes his patients feel very important and comfortable. Wish I came to him sooner, just over all just a great doctor. He should be very proud he is very successful with his smarts and his compassion!! Would recommend you to anyone!!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Best optometrist in all of Brantford. Excellent staff. By far the best place in Brantford.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2016

Dr.Schuster is a good doctor. He was on time today and I have waited in the past. He does take the time to explain things and that may cause a longer visit. I only see him once every 2 yrs so that's ok.the staff is friendly & helpful too. Great new office and good selection of eye wear. I would recommend him to friends. I wish all doctors were like him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

If I had more Doctors like Dr Schuster I would want to see them more. He talks to you like a person not a number. His staff is great. And also easy on the eyes and he no longer has long hair. There is nothing bad to say about him

flag | Submitted January 23, 2012

Have been a long time patient of his but have to wait to see him! Good thing he has long hair! Nice staff!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

I am a longtime regular client who regularly waits and waits each year. I waited 1 1/2 and found it difficult sitting so long (I'm 69 years old).

flag | Submitted January 10, 2008

This is the greatest eye doctor I have met. His personality is great. He makes you feel totally at ease.I would recommend him to anyone. Very knowledgeable. And I love his long hair. You're Great Doctor schuster!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007