Dr. John M. Obert-Hong

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. John M. Obert-Hong

Extremely professional, personable and friendly. Would highly recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr. John M. Obert-Hong

Dr. John M. Obert-Hong's response
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.

Submitted July 25, 2017

I heard about the doctor from one of my coworkers and could not be more pleased. He is very knowledgable and was th first doctor to figure out what was troubling me. Very easy to talk to. He is very good with my kids and they like him. His staff was very nice and helpful.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2015

Very very test happy and has little to no follow through on the results of the tests and the procedures you should follow to correct the situation. You have to keep on his case until you get the answers you need. Pronger Smith must be making a fortune off his scripts for tests!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2012

New patient. Was extremely satisfied w/ care that I received at his new Silver Cross office. Staff was great and friendly. He was very through with assessments, trustworthy, knowledgable, and easy to talk to.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

flag | Submitted March 16, 2011

Great guy genuinely cares for his patients. Not just a doctor but also a lawyer and practices in both. Extremely sharp and he always remembers me and asks how my career/family is doing. Hope to keep him as my doctor for years to come.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I am a new patient and so far I really like the way he has treated me as a patient. he is very easy to talk with and knows what he is doing. much better then my previous Dr

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Very knowledgable and friendly. Very easy to see him or his physician assistant Karen.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008