Ratings for Dr. Shaukat Jahan

I phoned Dr. Jahan a few weeks ago to get an ultrasound scan. She told me she does ultrasounds so I came in on the day of my appointment & I paid before taking the ultrasound, because that's how she says her office works. After I got in she told me her ultrasound machine is old & she doesn't do ultrasounds, she lied to me on the phone. This lady should not even be a doctor because she took 145$ from me for no reason, just for the visit, she sucks at what she does and she has no morals. I do not reccomend this lady to ANYONE!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

Shes a nice doctor and stafff is sweet! My experience going to her is good tho the waiting tine could be better .but over all shes great!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

I have been in dr Zahan's office during my first pregnancy and found so rude, unprofessional behavior from Dr. Whenever I asked her any question about pregnancy, she always said 'go to internet and google it'. Long waiting time in the reception room and check up room also frustrating . Now, I changed my GYN and don't recommended her at all.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Took three hours just yo tell us the results of my test. This doctor is very unprofessional treats her staff like slaves and her staff serms confused and terrified of her i will not recommrnd

flag | Submitted January 27, 2014

worst Doc ever. Wait time is obnoxious. very first visit she told my my wife that you has a tumor and after that she stopped talking about it even though we asked her repeatedly. Her attitude is very bad treat her staff like her slaves and even at times she will be rude with her patients as well. Please stay away from her if you get a midwife of a good doctor she might be better than DR. JAHAN

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

I went to her office because of language barrier, and told her upfront that u r famous doing c section and not the normal delivery. And I want normal delivery, she promise me its going to be normal delivery. But on my delivery day I found out that my water is low and she had to do C section.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2013

I HAVE BEEN SEEING DR JAHAN FOR 11 YRS NOW AND I TRUST HER WITH MY LIFE. SHE HAS DELIVERED 3 OF MY CHILDREN AND KNOWS WHAT SHE IS DOING. YOU HAVE TO UNDERSTAND HER LINE OF WORK, SHE HAS EMERGANCIES, PLANNED SURGERY THAT MAY TAKE LONGER THAN EXPECTED, PEOPLE GOING INTO LABOR ALL THE TIME.SHE IS VERY COMMITTED TO HER PATIENTS AND NO MATTER WHAT, SHE IS BY FAR THE BEST DR I KNOW AND I WORK IN HEALTH CARE.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

Dr. Shaukat was awesome, great staff! She got straight to the point and was very helpful in explaining things not understood. She listened to our concerns as well.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2012

Dr.Jahan is the worst doctor I have ever seen! She was rude,insulting and rough during the exam. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone! After having such a horrible experience with Dr.Jahan herself I decided not to go back. I had to call her office over 6 times in attemps to have her staff simply fax over my records to my new doctor. Every time I called they would blow me off. Between Dr.Jahan and her office staff I would say I have never had to deal with a group of such incompotent, uncaring, and disrespectful people!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Always overbooked always 2-3 hours late, and when you ask her a question she will say I have another patients.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011