Ratings for Dr. Claire Weigand

My first visit as a referral was good. The Staff were friendly and efficient. The Dr. was very personable and extremely knowledgeable of Diabetes. She spent the better part of 50 minutes with me and asked many questions. At the end she made a recommendation, gave me some sample meds and scheduled a follow-up visit. I feel at ease with her and know that she will do her best to treat my Diabetes. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

She is thorough and acutally listens to me. Does not cut me off and takes her time. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2011

Dr. Wiegand has been my physician for over 6 years. She listens and processes your medical info while asking questions to assure she has all the information necessary before ordering tests or medications. I am thoroughly satisfied with both the care she and her staff gives the patient.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2010

**NOTE: This doctor's last name is correctly spelled "Wiegand" So far, I have found Dr. Wiegand and her office to be very helpful. At my first appointment with her (after having seen a pediatric endo more than a year ago), she asked very general questions about symptoms of hypothyroidism that I may be experiencing. She ordered some bloodwork to be done--at the Quest Diagnostics lab set up in her office--and within two days I heard back from her staff about follow-up. Dr. Wiegand was very personable and easy to be around as a first-time patient. The information she gave me about hypothyroidism was helpful but concise. I would highly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2010

Dr Weigand is very patient & kind. She doesn't rush through her appointments like cattle. She tries to be punctual; not too many appointments too close together. She is also very understanding with the elderly. She is also very thorough in her examination. I always recommend her to friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2009

I felt she did not listen nor felt empathetic towards her patients. I have been giving myself a shots for over a year. I explained to her what was going on and she called me a liar.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2009

I’m a male also, and this is an excellent doctor who makes you feel at ease. She’s very thorough and knowledgeable, and answers all questions or searches for the answers. She is also open to all suggestions and comments. Lucky to have found this doctor.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

I am a male and it was the first time I seen a female doctor. She made me feel very much at ease. She listened very well to all my symptoms. Completed a very thorough examination, ordered tests my primary doctor did not, and she did not jump to conclusions based on my input or past recors. I am very happy with her so far after my first visit. My problems are not resolved, yet, but I can't give someone a negative, because they don't have instant answers and miricle cures.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2007

She is an excellant doctor and takes her time with you to listen to all your concerns.Her staff has been well as well and will call you back proply.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007