Dr. Corey Rubinoff

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Corey Rubinoff

I worked with this dentist and all I can say is stay away! Especially if sedated ...very rough and unprofessional!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

ai love my dad. i needed 50 characters so i kept typing random stuff.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Best dentist I've seen so far. Had wisdom teeth removed as a breeze after being told by two other dentists that I should see a surgeon and being refused by them. I was lucky to find Dr Rubinoff! He was very caring and joked/tried to make me relaxed throughout the removal. Then he spent a lot of time in the fron of the office explaining what post-op procedures are. Thank you.

Submitted July 20, 2016

I saw Dr Rubinoff while he was in Milton. I really miss his service. Everything he did for me and my family is still looking and feeling great. I wish him well. He is a great dentist.

Submitted June 5, 2016

I' m a fairly new patient of Dr. Rubinoff and am very happy with my care I was nervous for the first procedure but all went so well. Everything was explained to me and great care for my concerns. I am pleased and would recommend Dr. Rubinoff without hesitation.

Submitted May 20, 2016

I just had 9 teeth removed by Dr Rubinoff. Amazing! I was so nervous before I came to see him. He sat down with me, explained what to expect during and afterwards, and was very patient with me. I felt the needles a little bit, but the laughing gas really helped. Then, I did not even feel the teeth being removed. I used to be so nervous at the dentist. I think I will be okay now coming for future treatments. Thank you. I cannot say enough!

Submitted May 20, 2016

I can not say enough good things about Dr Rubinoff. I had to have oral surgery recently and was very anxious and worried, he made the process an easy and comfortable experience. I would highly recommend him, he is an experienced and caring health care professional.

Submitted May 19, 2016

I just had a few teeth removed by Dr. Rubinoff. He was excellent and so was his team. They explained everything before they started, gave a fair quotation, and the job was well done. Painless and quick. Thank you very much! See this dentist!

Submitted May 18, 2016

I am pressed to leave a comment after I came across Dr. Rubinoff at my Job today. To this day, I still have memories of how horrible my interaction in his offices were. When I was younger, around the age of 15, I went for a cavity check-up. After he found out how much coverage my mother's government insurance would cover, I instantly had 13 cavities and 1 root canal; AND I WAS A CHILD! He tried to max out as much as possible and in the end, ended up putting through much trauma and pain back then, and fillings that broke apart and had to be redone. Complete immoral practices, and to see his face almost 15 years later and to be so angry with a person for being such an immoral and unjust person. Stay away from this money glutton person who has no problem committing malpractice to make even more money.

Submitted November 29, 2015

Dr Rubinoff was treating me in Milton Ontario. During this treatment he sold his two offices and left me without finishing the work. I have not been able to have him return my calls. I felt that his ethics were very unprofessional. The work I was having done was not cleaning and filling, he performed sinus lifts and four implants. The cost was 20 thousand dollars after special XRays.. I was left to find another dentist to finish and today, I am not satisfied with the finished...or unfinished product.

Submitted August 8, 2014

Dr. Corey Rubinoff's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1991)