Ratings for Dr. John Watterson

Doctor Watterson moved his practice to Victoria, without notifying me, his patient. In this day and age of technology, is it so hard to email all your patients letting them know ahead of time that they will need to find another specialist? I had to go through my family doctor again to get a referral to another Rheumatologist and that means another half a year from seeing one. Oh, and he just kept shrugging off symptoms and gave me some pills he was pushing. He's probably a great guy, but I wouldn't want to see him again.

Submitted June 20, 2017

Dr. Watterson is awesome. I used to travel all the way to Vancouver to see him and am so happy that he is in Victoria now. He is very caring and personable. He monitors my autoimmune disorder closely and even though we differ some in causative and treatment ideology he always listens and goes to bat for me. He is very supportive and I am so lucky to have him as a big part of my wellness team Thank you! Kate

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Best rheumatologist around excellent customer service cares and listens to patients

flag | Submitted November 17, 2016

Smart doctor and really a big help for my problems I lucked out.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

The absolute best in the greater Vancouver area, and I have been thru a few

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

Very caring and Thorough! Especially dealing with rare autoimmune diseases ! Never leaves you feeling down and gives hope and encouragement ! Ty Dr Watterson!! Eija

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Very nice MD. Especially helpful during the initial assessment.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

Excellent doctor! I cannot say anything negative about him. Even his receptionist Pat. They're both very accomodating and considerate. You can really feel that they do care.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

My first couple visits were good but that was all. I don't feel I was diagnosed properly. Meds did me more harm then good. Always running late, and his reception was awful. Hard to get through phone lines or get call backs. Doctor was rude to me and snapped at me. I left in tears. I would never recommend. Very god like complex.

Submitted November 5, 2014

Awesome Dr listens to your problem then explains a solution. When I'm in a flair his assistant Pat tries to get me in right away.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014