Ratings for Dr. John R. Melnick

Dr. Melnick is a fabulous doctor and first-rate human being. He is very knowledgeable and kind. I have never felt rushed in his office, yet he usually runs quite on time. Excellent time management skills because he has a lot of patients (AND patience)! He is from a by-gone era. Dr. Melnick truly loves helping people and takes a lot of continuing education. I don't think I've ever been in the office without learning something about the latest medical and nutrition research, and I do plenty of reading on my own. We have never waited long for a return phone call after hours; it's usually ten minutes or less. He has also selected the most efficient and caring staff. All the specialists with whom he coordinates are also top drawer. I have dealt with many doctor offices through my care of elderly relatives. NEVER have I found such a medical practice. I am so grateful he was suggested by the hospital for my father fourteen years ago, and now Dr. Melnick is my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2013

Dr. John R. Melnick's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gaithersburg, MD