Ratings for Dr. David McConachie

I would highly recommend Dr McConachie to anyone. Outstanding service, kind and caring and has a sense of humor. Has greatly improved the life of my mother. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Hands down best Cardiologist in Ontario, Takes time to answer questions. Exceptional care at the ER and ICU. Would and have put my life in his hands.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Best cardiologist in the GTA. I'd give him 10 stars for knowledge and helpfulness ! Listens, cares about his patients, Takes his time to understand you and provides the best treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This doctor is not helpful and seems to be in a hurry. My parents need a translator when he sees them but this doctor doesn't have any patience to listen and let me translate before jumping to brash conclusions and giving his so called expert opinion.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

This man is incredible. While my husband was in ICU the other Dr's presented nothing but negative news. This man helped my husband fight back and provided the family with compassion and knowledge. We are do grateful that he was working those tough weeks.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Caring and knowledgable. Recommended a drug that has improved my life greatly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Uncommunicative, didn't tell me that he was prescribing a new medication with potentially fatal side effects. No mention of side effects. Seemed in a hurry, and not interested in exploring possible causes of my condidtion.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Eight years ago he sent me intime for a cardiac operation to Toronto General. I think he is pretty good doctor and keeps himself up to date with modern medicine. Every year he asks me about my badminton,but I left badminton 10 years ago. I am his patient for almost 17 years. He is pleasant to talk to.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

I've had the good fortune to have Dr. Mc since we met regarding my heart attack 8 yrs ago. I have found him to be extremely supportive in his advice and encouragement, offering alternatives when the activities I wanted to pursue were "less than ideal". I feel that my yearly visits and sharing of experience, followed by his counsel, give me confidence to continue to live my life fully, yet remind me of some of the pitfalls that may occur should I slide back to cardiac "unfriendly" practices. He has been ideal for my condition and personality.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. McConachie diagnosed my serious heart problem, got me in for testing ASAP, and referred me and got me in to see to "the best" surgeon. He was honest about the seriousness of my situation but quick to get me to the help I needed. Thank you.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009