Ratings for Dr. David McConachie

Love Dr McConachie. I would not want to have anyone else treating myself or my mother. Knowledgeable, Kind, funny when he can be and all business when he has to be. <3

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

5 stars on knowledge and helpfulness. I see the negative comments on his abruptness and lack of patience on those clients without a good grasp of English, but don't forget, he's a specialist with many patients and time is something he does not have in abundance. As a patient of 18 years, I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2017

Best Cardiologist. Thanks to him, I am still alive and in good health, Most caring and Professional. William Gaye

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

I would highly recommend Dr McConachie to anyone. Outstanding service, kind and caring and has a sense of humor. Has greatly improved the life of my mother. Forever grateful.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017

Hands down best Cardiologist in Ontario, Takes time to answer questions. Exceptional care at the ER and ICU. Would and have put my life in his hands.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Best cardiologist in the GTA. I'd give him 10 stars for knowledge and helpfulness ! Listens, cares about his patients, Takes his time to understand you and provides the best treatment. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

This doctor is not helpful and seems to be in a hurry. My parents need a translator when he sees them but this doctor doesn't have any patience to listen and let me translate before jumping to brash conclusions and giving his so called expert opinion.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

This man is incredible. While my husband was in ICU the other Dr's presented nothing but negative news. This man helped my husband fight back and provided the family with compassion and knowledge. We are do grateful that he was working those tough weeks.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2014

Caring and knowledgable. Recommended a drug that has improved my life greatly.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2011

Uncommunicative, didn't tell me that he was prescribing a new medication with potentially fatal side effects. No mention of side effects. Seemed in a hurry, and not interested in exploring possible causes of my condidtion.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011