Ratings for Dr. Gordon Blondahl

Service and professionalism have gone down the drain with this office. Used to be his patient for 15 years but lately, the younger generation of dentists have resorted to unfair ways of making money. Overcharge on crowns, root canal, fillings etc. is norm now and so is nagging by office staff who are rude and unfriendly

flag | Submitted September 29, 2017

I've been going to Dr. Blondahl since I was a kid, its been over 10 years now. It will be a sad day when he retires but everyone in that building is awesome. I've never had to go to another Dentist in my life. They create a really friendly atmosphere and love to talk and joke around. They really love what they do! Simply amazing!

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. Blondahl and his staff are the best. They keep a light hearted atmosphere while working. He had to do an unexpected root canal during one visit. No pain during the procedure or the next day which his assistant phoned to check on me. He also did not charge me the patients portion for the root canal on the bill. Next appointment he used white fillings on my teeth and once again only charged me for the cheaper amalgam fillings. I have not been to the dentist for years before this and now with Dr. Blondahl have no problem returning for any kind of work. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends. Wayne Mackie

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

I have been going to Impact Dental Centre since I was 3 years old. All of the dentists are great and Dr. Blondahl is the best. He always makes going to the dentist a pleasure. The staff are all very courteous. Dr. Blondahl is full of integrity. At one visit, when I was a student and didn't have dental coverage, to help save me money, he even instructed the staff to skip something normally routine but that he felt I didn't need considering how well my teeth were doing. Even when we lived in Richmond and Burnaby for a few years, I still drove out to Surrey because the clinic is so wonderful.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Great service, professional work, no pain. What's not to like?

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Was ready to send my daughter to a pediatric dentist because he scared us with his poor communication skills and she acted nervous! She never has had an issue with dentists before or since we found another dentist.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

I had him for 2 years now. I used to be afraid to go to dentist. but Dr.Blondahl is so friendly and so gentle with his patients. he is awesome!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Hands down the best Dentist I have ever been to. Best chairside manner by far. Makes appointments a breeze by being so friendly and explains what he is doing.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

We love the staff at Impact Dental,have been seeing Dr. Blondahl for 15 or more years. He is a wonderful dentist we drive all the way from Coquitlam because we won't see anyone else but him.. His staff are also friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

Very organized, friendly environment. Very knowledgeable, willing to explain everything, and doesn't push for work that is not critical to be done. Has great knowledge of specialists he refers to, and takes time to provide positive feedback to office staff so that they can improve their skills. Great with kids - my family all look forward to visiting the dentist with him!

flag | Submitted September 24, 2012