Ratings for Dr. Laurie M. Woll

Always very carrying, has found things that I never knew I had.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

always helpful with my acne the meds work. nice PA and reception.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I had an overall good experience. The doctor spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I have not been to a doctor in many years but felt comfortable

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Always Late rude and rushed. The offices she has are nice but I would not go back

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have read the reviews and concur with the positive ones. She is a very good and caring doctor. Her office is the last thing that resembles a mill. Having gone to numerous dermatologists over the years, I find her to be at the top of the list. I can’t thank her enough for everything that she has done for me and my wife. Thanks Dr. Woll for everything. Even though your office is not close to me I will always make the drive to see you for all of our family dermatologist issues. I hope that this positive review helps anybody looking for a good dermatologist to choose Dr. Woll

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Woll. She is kind and caring. She is always helpful with my skin problems. Dr Woll makes me feel that my appointment is her priority.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I have been well taken care of by Dr. Woll and her PA's and assistants.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

i went to see dr woll and was very disappointed. I never met such a UN-CARING dotor. Dr. Esther is great. Dr. Charinda i will never see her again. She is running a mill to pay for her building. My insurance was billed for dis-satisfying appointments. I found another Dermatologist in the area and she was great. i will never return to see dr. woll. I was mis-diaganosed!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

I've been going to Dr. Woll's office for many years now, and I can honestly say that she is one of the best doctors out there. I was actually recommended to her by another doctor of mine who is also a patient of hers. Her staff is courteous and patient. All the staff in the office truly cares about their patients and try to make each person's visit as pleasant and time efficient as possible. The nurses and PAs are very well trained and good at their job. Dr. Woll and her staff always do their best to be fair and adequately priced. She cares more about her patient's health then what kind of insurance they have.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Laurie M. Woll's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1975)

Assurant