Ratings for Dr. Laurie M. Woll

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Woll now for many years. She is an excellent doctor and her office will fit me in their schedule when I need to be seen immediately. My family and I are very pleased with Dr. Woll and her staff. They are nice and courteous. Dr. Woll is friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend her to anyone for all your dermatologic issues. I give Dr. Woll and her staff five stars!!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2017

Always very carrying, has found things that I never knew I had.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2014

always helpful with my acne the meds work. nice PA and reception.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I had an overall good experience. The doctor spent a lot of time with me and answered all my questions. I have not been to a doctor in many years but felt comfortable

flag | Submitted April 19, 2014

Always Late rude and rushed. The offices she has are nice but I would not go back

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

I have read the reviews and concur with the positive ones. She is a very good and caring doctor. Her office is the last thing that resembles a mill. Having gone to numerous dermatologists over the years, I find her to be at the top of the list. I can’t thank her enough for everything that she has done for me and my wife. Thanks Dr. Woll for everything. Even though your office is not close to me I will always make the drive to see you for all of our family dermatologist issues. I hope that this positive review helps anybody looking for a good dermatologist to choose Dr. Woll

flag | Submitted November 28, 2011

I absolutely love Dr. Woll. She is kind and caring. She is always helpful with my skin problems. Dr Woll makes me feel that my appointment is her priority.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2011

I have been well taken care of by Dr. Woll and her PA's and assistants.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2010

i went to see dr woll and was very disappointed. I never met such a UN-CARING dotor. Dr. Esther is great. Dr. Charinda i will never see her again. She is running a mill to pay for her building. My insurance was billed for dis-satisfying appointments. I found another Dermatologist in the area and she was great. i will never return to see dr. woll. I was mis-diaganosed!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2010

Dr. Laurie M. Woll's Credentials

• Des Moines Univ, Coll Osteo Med & Surg, Des Moines Ia 50312 (Grad. 1975)