Ratings for Dr. Sudheer M. Jayaprabhu

The more you know... https://www.everydayhealth.com/hysterectomy/hysterectomy-may-not-warrented/

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

Love Dr. Jay! He has delivered both of my babies!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2015

Awesome doctor. He was a life saver. I was extremely high risk and he was right beside me rhe whole time.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2014

Dr. Jay is the best doctor in town! He is very nice, listens to your problems and is always on time and quick! He delivered my twins and I wouldn't have trusted them to anyone else!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2011

Dr. Jay has a great personality and wonderful manners, but he has acquired too large a patient load for his office staff. He has had very high nurse turnover, and his current nurse is slow to return calls and does not have near the friendliness he does. He dictated erroneous information in my medical record, and although his office manager has twice promised to have him call me to discuss him adding an addendum to correct the errors, he has not yet called. I have switched physicians.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

A wonderful, caring person and doctor. Would never trust anyone else to take such wonderful care of myself!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2010

Dr. Jayaprabhu is one of the best physicians I have ever known. Not only is he good with the diagnosis but has excellent manners. He has a very friendly personality and takes good care of his patients.I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2008

Dr. Jay cares. He listens to your concerns. He is extremely knowledgable. He strives to provide excellent care for you and your unborn child. I would and do recommend him to any mother-to-be.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Sudheer M. Jayaprabhu's Credentials

• Texas A & M University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Texarkana, TX