Ratings for Dr. Richard P. Benedict

Excellent doctor! Glad he stayed in the Tri State!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2019

Dr. Benedict was very helpful to me after a botched hysterectomy from another doctor. He saw me promptly even though many doctors wouldn't see me. He ran tests the same day and was very compassionate. I'm very glad that I changed to him. He appears very knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

This is the ONLY OB/GYN to go to in this town! Appointment times may be a bit long, but he clearly cares and spent so much time answering my questions and concerns!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

Glad we found Dr. Bennedict. He was awesome in my girlfriends high risk pregnancy. I recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

They certainly are not prompt with getting back to there patients! Have had several tests done and numerously the front desk GIRL has said they would call and not once did I receive a phone call. I have left messages and never has anyone gotten back to me. I have had to call every time and not even then could they answer me or tell me what the results were. They always promise someone will call you, THEY DON"T. The doctor seems nice and considerate, but I do not feel any of my questions get answered after I leave the office I always think of something call and can't get any help. Not even from a NURSE. I just feel cheated and almost like I am not an important patient. I think all they like to deal with is pregnancy ones that go as planned not anything out of the ordinary like miscarriage or disease. They probably have to many patients to care for all at once. They definitely need HELP! Sad to say i will never recommend this office to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

The staff that answers the phones are completely rude. I was told I had something wrong with my pregnancy and that I need to be on bed rest yet they didn't need to see me to see if it had gone away? How am I supposed to know if it is better or if I am still high risk of losing my baby. The thing that bothers me the most is the staff is just so rude about it and have attitudes, I would love to find a different doctor. How can you be so rude and not take the time to check whether or not your patient is still high risk.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

Dr. Benedict is the best doctor that I have ever been to! We moved here from California and I was nervous because I had heard horror stories about the doctors in the area. I was so impressed with Dr. Benedict, he did my Hysterectomy and I feel wonderful! He is such a skilled surgeon and his staff are very friendly. My experiences have always been good with this practice and I recommend them to everyone woman I know!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Office staff is lazy. My daughter miscarried and had to have a d&c and ended up in the er the following night with a fever from a pelvic infection and 6cm blood clots. Dr. Benedict was called and informed of her issues and still never scheduled her for a follow up. He said he didn't need to see her again. Just ridiculous! I've never heard of not having a post op follow up. Any time you call the office they never call back and you have to keep calling to get any sort of answer out of them. Worst ob/gyn I've ever come across. Absolutely the worst care I've ever seen

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

I love him as a doctor... I would go back to him again next time. He is very knowledgeable and kind.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Hands down best doctor and office staff. He is such a great doctor, I am wondering why he stays in the area because he could go anywhere!

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Dr. Richard P. Benedict's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Fort Mohave, AZ