Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

I researched for 2 years breast augmentation and the best plastic surgeons in alberta. Dr chong was rated one of the best. I do not regret my choice. He was very professional my first visit and therafter. After my surgery I wasn't worried of how I looked because Dr Chong told me what to expect and not worry. I am so happy with my results. I even have ladies aproach me at my gym and ask about my breasts. Lol. I always answer their questions and always recommend Dr Chong! These turned into a great conversational topic in the locker room. Lol

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

Dr. Chong and his staff are very friendly, professional and knowledgable. I had seen Dr. Chong for a consult a few years ago, after a recent BA in Mexico, that left me unsatisfied. Instead of just encouraging me to get another surgery, he asked me to be patient and wait to see how my implants settled. After a few years, better settled implants but still unhappy with the size, shape and incisions/scars, I decided to go ahead with a second surgery, with Dr. Chong as my surgeon. Larger implants, less scar tissue in both breasts, less visible scarring and the shape I always hoped for is what I received from Dr. Chong - everything I had hoped for and more! Forever grateful for the support and confidence that Dr. Chong instilled in me throughout the consult and surgery process, as well as the self-confidence with my new breasts, I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a breast augmentation!! Best of luck :)

flag | Submitted May 27, 2017

I had 5 consults for a BA in Edmonton and Calgary. Dr. Feng Chong was the only doctor to say that I needed a mastopexy (breast lift) in addition to implants. And, he was also the ONLY doctor of the 5 that DID NOT measure me at all. He just peeked for one second at my breasts, pulling the gown aside, and announced that I was too droopy and needed a lift. The other 4 doctors I saw all took their time and measured me and concluded there was very slight "droop" but did not see a need for a lift as well. My nipple was not positioned below my breast crease - it was just slightly above. Dr. Chong spent a lot of time answering my questions and was great otherwise. I ended up getting a BA done with Dr. Whidden in Calgary and am 2 days post op and very happy so far.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2017

Saw Dr. Chong for a breast augmentation on March. 4, 2017. The entire process from beginning to end met and exceeded my expectations. The team from the office staff to the team at the Surgical Centre were all amazing, helpful and I knew I was in excellent professional hands. Thank you, thank you, thank you! Is all there's left to say.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2017

I would never recommend anyone use this Dr. He is rude and dismissive. He does not take the time to explain anything about the procedure. I am shocked that he is still practicing given how rude and uncaring he is.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

I had an arm reduction 2 years ago He took to much skin off , now I'm suffering everyday. I don't sleep all night , my arm is numb and now I'm getting cysts I do not recommend this doctor he screwed up my arms and they look like monkey arms

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I went to 3 doctors for consultation for breast augmentation. I had heard good things about Dr. Chong, but was so disappointed when comparing him to the other two doctors. His process for BA consult is not as comprehensive, his office was cramped and dusty, and he dismissed most of my questions by saying that he likely does more BA surgeries than anyone in the province. Fine, but that wasn't my question and is likely not true. The fact that he doesn't do sizing in the first appointment tells me that a lot of his consul stations don't book with him - he doesn't take the time with people that aren't serious, but perhaps if he treated each consult more seriously, he would get more bookings? Other doctors let you try the sizers so you get good idea if you want to move ahead with the procedure. He may do good work, but I highly recommend you meet with 1-2 other doctors first so you know what to compare him to. Out of the 3 doctors I spoke with, he was my last choice. I think the other two were both significantly better prepared and respected their clients more.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Extremely professional, knowledgable, helpful, and confident. This Doctor and his staff have a giant double thumbs up from me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Chong and his staff were super helpful, answered all of my questions, and provided me with the best care and attention. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had a BA done with Dr. Chong. I had done a lot of research before picking a doctor and I am so happy I went with Dr. Chong. He answered all my questions and listened to what exactly I was looking for. My results are amazing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017