Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

Words can't express how happy I am with my breast augmentation results. AMAZING TEAM, AMAZING SURGEON.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Really enjoyed Dr Chong and his staff! They are all so knowledgable and can answer any and all questions! Their help before, and after surgery was like none other!!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Very professional and a master at the work that he does. Appreciate his honesty and warm character.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr. Chong performed my full "Mommy Makeover" and I have such minimal scarring you actually have to search to see them! My results are better than I could have imagined and would recommend that anyone contemplating plastic surgery, go to his office! Dr. Chong and his staff were amazing from start to finish. Low self esteem has always had me very shy so the idea of standing in front of someone, even a doctor, mostly naked was terrifying. Dr. Chong and staff made me feel quite comfortable and they were very personable and took the time to answer questions and give input.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

I was extremely pleased with Dr .Chong and his staff. Very professional and helpful throughout the whole process. He answered all of my questions and addressed all of my concerns before and after the surgery. It can be a little daunting walking into a plastic surgery office being a male, but he made it a very comfortable experience. Couldn't be happier with the results! I would recommend Dr. Chong for any males looking at getting Gynecomastia surgery.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2017

I was very pleased with my experience with Dr Chong and his staff. He was so easy to talk to and answered all my questions and concerns. Couldn't be happier with the results. Would recommend Dr Chong and his staff to all my friends!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

My overall experience with Dr. Chong and his staff was exceptional. They answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable. I am so happy with my results and very happy that I had Dr. Chong. I would highly recommend him. His was very professional and friendly. Thank you so much Dr. Chong.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

I am extremely pleased with my results from Dr. Chong! I wish I had gone to him for my first BA. I received exactly what I had wanted the first time around - thanks so much to Dr. Chong and his amazing staff! :) One elated customer!!! I would definitely recommend Dr. Chong to anyone interested in Breast Augmentation; you will regret it if you don't see him first!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Dr. Chong and his staff are amazing. I felt safe from the first call. Clients are treated with respect and care. All of my questions were answered and I could not be happier with my results. I would recommend anyone considering cosmetic surgery to choose Dr. Chong.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

Dr. Chong and his staff are amazing! I had such a wonderful experience from start to finish. He was always very friendly and took the time to answer all my questions. I had breast augmentation done in Aug 2016. I had a hard time deciding on the size, Dr. Chong and Michelle were both so helpful and paient while trying to make this decision. I am super happy with my results and would definitely recommended him to anyone looking to get breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2017