Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

I had an arm reduction 2 years ago He took to much skin off , now I'm suffering everyday. I don't sleep all night , my arm is numb and now I'm getting cysts I do not recommend this doctor he screwed up my arms and they look like monkey arms

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I went to 3 doctors for consultation for breast augmentation. I had heard good things about Dr. Chong, but was so disappointed when comparing him to the other two doctors. His process for BA consult is not as comprehensive, his office was cramped and dusty, and he dismissed most of my questions by saying that he likely does more BA surgeries than anyone in the province. Fine, but that wasn't my question and is likely not true. The fact that he doesn't do sizing in the first appointment tells me that a lot of his consul stations don't book with him - he doesn't take the time with people that aren't serious, but perhaps if he treated each consult more seriously, he would get more bookings? Other doctors let you try the sizers so you get good idea if you want to move ahead with the procedure. He may do good work, but I highly recommend you meet with 1-2 other doctors first so you know what to compare him to. Out of the 3 doctors I spoke with, he was my last choice. I think the other two were both significantly better prepared and respected their clients more.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Extremely professional, knowledgable, helpful, and confident. This Doctor and his staff have a giant double thumbs up from me.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Dr. Chong and his staff were super helpful, answered all of my questions, and provided me with the best care and attention. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had a BA done with Dr. Chong. I had done a lot of research before picking a doctor and I am so happy I went with Dr. Chong. He answered all my questions and listened to what exactly I was looking for. My results are amazing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Overall experience was excellent. I have already recommended him to a few of my friends!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Chong and his office staff!! Dr Chong is really busy. The first appointment can feel a bit rushed, but I had done research so I had a few questions that he answered fully. I got a BA, TT and Lipo. I was unsure about the BA but did not feel pressured at all by Dr Chong or his staff. I was really impressed the day of my surgery. Dr Chong and his team were so caring and professional, and my results turned out better than I could've hoped for. I would highly recommend Dr Chong and his team! Michelle and Alyssa are awesome!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Chong is truly a master at his craft I felt heard and acknowledge from my first meeting with him to my current follow up. I can not say enough how knowledgeable and understanding Dr. Chong has been throughout this process. I would recommend him for any procedure . Michelle and Alyssa were fantastic as well, any questions I had they were always very helpful and supportive- I could not have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Chong and his entire safe are so awesome! Dr Chong took the time to answer all my questions and made sure I felt very comfortable. Michelle is great as well I think I sent her a thousand emails with questions and she always got back to me within the hour. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon or staff!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Feng Chong to anyone, in fact I already have. Had a tummy tuck early December 2017. I was completely at ease with the surgery from start to finish. He was also available on call when I had an issue with one of my drains(self induced) and his response put my mind at ease. At my 8 week check up I paid attention to his reaction. When your surgeon smiles at his handy work you know its a good sign considering the exposure to this type of surgery. My results are fantastic!! My experience with his staff was amazing. Always available, professional and experienced. Highly recommend this team of professionals.

Dr. Feng Chong's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.