Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

Dr. Chong and his staff were super helpful, answered all of my questions, and provided me with the best care and attention. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

I had a BA done with Dr. Chong. I had done a lot of research before picking a doctor and I am so happy I went with Dr. Chong. He answered all my questions and listened to what exactly I was looking for. My results are amazing. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

Overall experience was excellent. I have already recommended him to a few of my friends!!

flag | Submitted March 8, 2017

I cannot say enough good things about Dr Chong and his office staff!! Dr Chong is really busy. The first appointment can feel a bit rushed, but I had done research so I had a few questions that he answered fully. I got a BA, TT and Lipo. I was unsure about the BA but did not feel pressured at all by Dr Chong or his staff. I was really impressed the day of my surgery. Dr Chong and his team were so caring and professional, and my results turned out better than I could've hoped for. I would highly recommend Dr Chong and his team! Michelle and Alyssa are awesome!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Chong is truly a master at his craft I felt heard and acknowledge from my first meeting with him to my current follow up. I can not say enough how knowledgeable and understanding Dr. Chong has been throughout this process. I would recommend him for any procedure . Michelle and Alyssa were fantastic as well, any questions I had they were always very helpful and supportive- I could not have asked for a better experience!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Dr Chong and his entire safe are so awesome! Dr Chong took the time to answer all my questions and made sure I felt very comfortable. Michelle is great as well I think I sent her a thousand emails with questions and she always got back to me within the hour. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon or staff!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I would recommend Dr. Feng Chong to anyone, in fact I already have. Had a tummy tuck early December 2017. I was completely at ease with the surgery from start to finish. He was also available on call when I had an issue with one of my drains(self induced) and his response put my mind at ease. At my 8 week check up I paid attention to his reaction. When your surgeon smiles at his handy work you know its a good sign considering the exposure to this type of surgery. My results are fantastic!! My experience with his staff was amazing. Always available, professional and experienced. Highly recommend this team of professionals.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Chong and it was a great experience from start to finish! Very professional, direct, and willing to share his knowledge to ensure I made the most informed decision possible regarding my surgery. 10 days post-op and I look and feel great!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

If you want a Dr to baby you and hold your hand, he's not your guy. If you're looking for someone who is actually amazing at what he does he is the best you're going to find. Dr. Chong is an incredibly skilled surgeon and his work is remarkable. The comments on here about bedside manner seem mostly exaggerated and are not important. You have to live with your results for the rest of your life so its better to have a skilled surgeon than someone who holds your hand. I had a BA done and I found him to be very reassuring and confident. More importantly than my experience of an hour long surgery are my incredible results. I am shocked at how amazing he has made me look!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I had a breast reduction performed by Dr.Chong and he was absolutely amazing. I'm only 16 years old and he ensured that I was comfortable at every step of the way and that I was completely aware of all the proceedings. My scarring is absolutely gorgeous, just seven months later and they look like pencils lines. He changed my life and I'll be forever thankful for all his help!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017