Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

I had a very good experience with Dr. F. Chong and his staff. My visits were never long but very informative. Dr. Feng Chong is a great surgeon in my eyes. I knew what I was getting into and felt very comfortable. I had a lift and breast implants and I am very happy with the results. I am 4 months post op and doing great!! I have and will continue to recommend him and his office as my experience was everything I was hoping for.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. F. Chong made me feel safe and cared for. Answered questions and concerns promptly and took my personal concerns seriously. I did feel as though he was in a rush with every appointment. But with good reason, he is a very talented surgeon! My results are absolutely amazing. Dr. Chong ensured that I knew the risks involved with large breast implants. I wanted a larger size at first but once I knew the risks, we agreed on an appropriate size and I am SO thankful. I look so natural and have amazing shape. He made me feel cared about in the short time that I seen him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had my consult with dr. Chong last month for a tummy tuck breast lift and implants. He's staff were very helpful Michelle has been great. I have my surgery booked for Jan and I can not wait.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I went for a consultation after seeing he was a top rated plastic surgeon in edmonton. However, during the consultation I felt as though he was pushing me to get implants when I really just wanted a lift. I asked him how small would my breasts be after a lift and he said to put on the tightest sports bra and that's how small. So ooooo basically I'd go from a C cup to almost flat chested? That doesn't make sense at all. Iv seen other women with flatter and saggier breasts than me and still have some volume bigger than an A cup. Idk I just felt as though he was only interested in getting more money out of me. And for that reason I'm seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016

Saw Dr. Chong in hospital after workplace accident tore open my face - I was treated in Emergency by a resident and then Dr. Chong was the plastic surgeon assigned to look after my face. First visit after the incident, he was really nice - provided instruction on caring for the scar and had me return in 3 months. Said he could later move the scar so it would not be in the middle of my cheek and would be less visible. This was joyous news as I looked like Frankenstein with a huge scar on my face. 2nd visit, not as pleasant - kind of jerk actually, but when I asked about a large bump developing under the scar, he provided instruction for massage to help reduce it and prescribed a special type of patch to apply over it. But he was very curt in replying to questions. This was a bit upsetting as it's my face and before the incident I had beautiful peaches and cream complexion. The surgeon in Emergency even commented on how sad it was because I had such beautiful skin. My mom was with me and asked him how long before they would be able to move the scar, he immediately got almost defensive and said it was much too early to do that and went on a bit of a rant about things needing time to heal and he wasn't a miracle worker. Hardly what we asked...we simply asked, "how long do you think it will take before you can move the scar?" I wasn't looking for sympathy, but every time I see the scar, I relive the accident and the trauma. I left a bit shaken by the difference between my first visit and 2nd visit. 3rd visit I was on pins and needles - which Dr. Chong would I be seeing, but he was nice again...taking time to answer questions. Said everything was looking really good, to keep up with the massage, which was helping reduce the bump and he'd see me in another 6 months, which would be a year after my 2nd visit. When I went for the next visit, the hospital administration became annoyed when I was checking in - apparently he had not filled in the necessary forms after my last visit, so she went off to give him grief about it. When he came in to see me, he was REALLY in a mood. Very curt. Barely took time to look at the scar. Said it was as good as it was going to get. When I asked about moving the scar, he now said it would only make things look worse, said good-bye and walked out. That's the last I saw of him. He may be very talented, although I saw none of his talent as I was initially stitched up by a resident. What he was, though, was a Dr. Jeykll and Mr. Hyde. One visit genuine and caring, next time arrogant and snobbish. I am now going to see if I can get in to Dr. Toy for a 2nd opinion on moving the scar. NOTE: I rated staff as 4-star, but that is hospital staff, not his office staff, whom I never met or dealt with.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

I recently came in for a consultation for some work with Dr. Chong. To sum it up, I would definitely not recommend him. The experience was terrible and I left feeling worse about myself. Had work done somewhere else and was treated fantastic!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done a second time by Dr.Chong. I felt like the size I chose the first time was too small so I decided to go bigger. I moved to New-Brunswick but he did such an amazing job the first time that there was no way I was going to see another surgeon. He is friendly, very understanding and had answers to all my questions and concerns. I am a week and some post op and my breast looks amazing! I am so happy!! It looks perfect! I barely had pain for a day and I was up and going!! I most def recommend nobody else than Dr.Chong! The results were 100% worth my flight to Alberta! His staff is also amazing! Thank you so much for making my experience once again such an amazing one!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I recently had a breast augmentation done just 8 weeks ago. To say I was terrified is an understatement, I have lived my life with anxiety and second guess every decision I make , and having breast augmentation done had been something i had wanted since I was a teenager, but I let my fears get the better of me and never pursued it. I am 45 now and after speaking with Dr.Chong and Michelle I knew I could do it. So I did and couldn't be happier. I have never had any surgery and I didn't know what to expect but my experience was very positive and with the support of my family and the helpful staff when I had a question helped me with a speedy recovery. I had no pain, I only had pain pills for the fist day out of surgery, and I was able to get around pretty good within 2 to 3 days after. Tylenol was about all I needed if I over did it for the first week but after that it was a great experience. Thank you sooo much Dr.Chong ,Michelle& Staff for everything you have done, I would highly recommend Dr. Chong I have many friends who have had breast augmentation done and could certainly chose there phychian, but chose Dr Chong for a reason he is a smart and skillful surgeon that I connected with I knew I was in great hands, thanks again.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

I had a breast augmentation done just over a year ago. I was absolutely terrified going into my consultations. Dr. Chong was my third surgeon I had booked with. On my first consultation with him, he was great. I came in very prepared with any questions or concerns I had regarding the surgery. He answered them all, he was patient and I didn't feel like I was wasting his time with questions I'm sure he is tired of getting. Second consultation was booked because out of the three i went too, he made me feel the most comfort. Choosing my size, he made recommendations, and when I wanted to go larger, he said we could, but not too much as I didn't have the breast tissue to support really big implants. There was no rush in my appointment, he let me have lots of time trying on different sizes, and then trying them on again. After we were both confident in the size I chose, I dealt with Michelle who was amazing. Super friendly, and easy to chat with in regards to the surgery. Booked my surgery that day. Day of the surgery, I was so nervous!! Seen Dr. Chong to do up the drawings on me, and he assured me everything would be fine. Boom. Had the breasts I had always wanted. In my follow up appointments, he was always asking and making sure I was okay with everything, and if i was happy with my results which he thought turned out perfect. I had to agree. One incision scar wasn't fading as much as the other, so we made another appointment a few months down the road, and he said if need be, we could fix the scar so it healed better. But it healed great. Just took a bit more time. So now its been over a year, and they look fantastic. They have settled perfectly, and I couldn't be more happy with Dr. Chongs work. I would choose him again in a heartbeat.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Dr. Chong was recommended to me by 2 friends. I had my first consult in May 2016, second consult in June 2016 and subsequently my breast augmentation done with Dr. Chong July 14, 2016. If you are looking for a surgeon who knows what he's doing then this is your guy. He doesn't give you the run-around on anything... He tells it how it is and doesn't waste your time. On top of that his entire staff is super helpful and kind. I couldn't have asked for a better experience or surgeon.

Dr. Feng Chong's Credentials