Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

If you want a Dr to baby you and hold your hand, he's not your guy. If you're looking for someone who is actually amazing at what he does he is the best you're going to find. Dr. Chong is an incredibly skilled surgeon and his work is remarkable. The comments on here about bedside manner seem mostly exaggerated and are not important. You have to live with your results for the rest of your life so its better to have a skilled surgeon than someone who holds your hand. I had a BA done and I found him to be very reassuring and confident. More importantly than my experience of an hour long surgery are my incredible results. I am shocked at how amazing he has made me look!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2017

I had a breast reduction performed by Dr.Chong and he was absolutely amazing. I'm only 16 years old and he ensured that I was comfortable at every step of the way and that I was completely aware of all the proceedings. My scarring is absolutely gorgeous, just seven months later and they look like pencils lines. He changed my life and I'll be forever thankful for all his help!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

3 years post op. Gynecomastia. Amazing results. If you want a doctor who will baby you, Dr. Chong is not your guy. If you want excellent results, Dr. Chong is the man. Be ready with your questions as he is very busy, but willing to give you all the answers, even when they aren't what you want to hear. Honest and professional.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I had bi lateral gynecomastia surgery with lipo and am very pleased with the results. Dr Chong is straight and to the point, so I'd recommend that you go into the consultations prepared with questions that you want answered and to do your homework on the procedure so that you know what to ask. He's a very busy surgeon due so I wouldn't necessary expect him to baby you through the process, however he is knowledgable and willing to answer your question. I'm one day post op and feel like I made a great decision choosing Dr Chong for my procedure. Worth the money to know I got a great lasting result

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had a brass augmentation done on December 16th. The first interaction I had I was a little hesitant. But after booking my surgery and asking all my questions I felt confident in my decision. When I went in to try on implants and find my size everyone made me feel at ease. Even the receptionist made me feel at ease as she offered suggestions and gave me insight as to sizes people usually choose, the look I'm going for, etc. Michelle was also beyond helpful. She put me on a cancellation list and I was able to get in an entire month early. When I went in for my surgery Dr. Chong put me at ease. It was by far the calmest surgery I've ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. :)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

This summer I had breast augmentation as well as nipple reconstruction surgery. I chose Dr. Feng Chong due to the reviews I read on RateMD as well as the quick time frame he was able to complete the surgery.   From a results perspective, the surgery was incredibly unsuccessful. The variance in shape, size and length of the nipples are vastly different. The results are less satisfactory than the original look.    From a patient/doctor relations perspective, in all of the interactions with Dr. Feng Chong, he presented as dismissive of questions and finally concerns around the result of surgery.  He responded by stating that 'not everyone is exactly symmetrical'; then began pointing out my non-symmetrical features!  When I attempted to explain that non symmetry is exactly why people spend large sums of money to have plastic surgery, he became visibly upset and answered me in a curt tone and short sentences. Very unprofessional.   The entire experience was very disappointing to say the least. In short; Dr. Feng Chong's ego is larger than his skill set.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I had a very good experience with Dr. F. Chong and his staff. My visits were never long but very informative. Dr. Feng Chong is a great surgeon in my eyes. I knew what I was getting into and felt very comfortable. I had a lift and breast implants and I am very happy with the results. I am 4 months post op and doing great!! I have and will continue to recommend him and his office as my experience was everything I was hoping for.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Dr. F. Chong made me feel safe and cared for. Answered questions and concerns promptly and took my personal concerns seriously. I did feel as though he was in a rush with every appointment. But with good reason, he is a very talented surgeon! My results are absolutely amazing. Dr. Chong ensured that I knew the risks involved with large breast implants. I wanted a larger size at first but once I knew the risks, we agreed on an appropriate size and I am SO thankful. I look so natural and have amazing shape. He made me feel cared about in the short time that I seen him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I had my consult with dr. Chong last month for a tummy tuck breast lift and implants. He's staff were very helpful Michelle has been great. I have my surgery booked for Jan and I can not wait.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

I went for a consultation after seeing he was a top rated plastic surgeon in edmonton. However, during the consultation I felt as though he was pushing me to get implants when I really just wanted a lift. I asked him how small would my breasts be after a lift and he said to put on the tightest sports bra and that's how small. So ooooo basically I'd go from a C cup to almost flat chested? That doesn't make sense at all. Iv seen other women with flatter and saggier breasts than me and still have some volume bigger than an A cup. Idk I just felt as though he was only interested in getting more money out of me. And for that reason I'm seeing someone else.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2016