You may also like

Rate Dr. Feng Chong

Dr. Feng Chong's Ratings

I went to Dr. Chong a few years ago and I do find him nice but I also brought pictures with me of what I wanted. He did nothing like the pictures at all. Way smaller then what I wanted. I feel like he didn't offer any advice and said the implant I picked I would definetly be big and he also told me if I went any bigger that I may end up with a uniboob. So being said I was nervous to go any bigger. I went 425cc and I had absolutely nothing to begin with, and I mean nothing!! So the look I wanted now that I know more would have been around the 700cc mark. To me with all the knowledge and experience he has, I feel like he also wants repeat clientele. That's a lot of money to do once!! The job he did minus the large scars underneath look good but now I have much smaller breasts then I anticipated

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882717].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

First off I find dr chong to be quite rude. Didn't answer my questions or provide knowledgeable advice. He was late & seemed annoyed with me asking questions- like he had something better to do. This is your job! I think he is all about $$. All flash & no class. I went to dr mehling who was amazing

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2829300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

First of all I don't understand how anyone could have anything negative to say about dr chong or his staff. I recently had breast augmentation done by mr chong. He is very knowledgable and professional, he isn't there to convince you to do anything to your body that you don't want. I went in there and meet with him and told him what I wanted. He explained the surgery to me and explained the risk. I knew I was in good hands. I booked my surgery and had it done in May and loving my results!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827391].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

While booking the staff was extremely rude, and ignored all my questions VIA their Facebook. Took them 4 weeks to even get back to me. When they did it was a half assed response that never answered any of my questions. So I went to a different place, and got service right away and booked and everything. So I'll be cancelling my appointment with this Dr. Chong.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2827179].votes_count ]]

Submitted June 4, 2015

It has been exactly one year since my surgery and I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Chong. He is very confident and professional.

I could not ask for better results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2821003].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

staff was terrible and very rude not very helpful give me t3's after telling them they didn't work didn't know when my post office turn the phone them the morning after in the post operation was meanwhile didn't answer the phone left a message had to call them back other than stuff that he's knowledgeable and a great doctor I'm will update at after post op app today.the breast them selves look good but hurt like crazy and no one tells you that part

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2747645].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 13, 2015

found Dr Chong easy to talk to... he is a very busy man, but took the time to answer any questions I had... I was able to get in very quickly for my procedure(BREAST LIFT) nervous about the anesthetic.. when he came it to prep me for the surgery his whole demeanor was fantastic and put me quite at ease... was in and out of there within 2.5 hours from the minute I walked in the door... was very impressed with all the staff who were in the operating room.. the ladies who prepped me for the actual surgery... very professional and pleasant..
I am now almost 3 weeks post op and everything is feeling great and healing very well and I love what is 'developing' into the final results, the incisions are almost non existent and as long as a person follows his instructions they will be virtually un noticeable... Michelle, his office manager has been very prompt and pleasant with any questions or concerns I have had. I would recommend this doctor based on my experience alone... 2 thumbs way up!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2732716].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 23, 2015

Horrible. For someone who has a 6month waiting list, he's not worth the wait. I had to call his office to see if they have any cancellations, when the front desk promised to contact me. So right off the bat I did all the work. I waited 20 min in the waiting room. The atmosphere is very not inviting. His consult was 15 min. He had no props, and he asked if I had any questions. If I didn't do my homework on BA, I'd be completely lost and not informed at all. Worst experience! Definitely not recommending him.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2715334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

I am six months postop from full abominoplasty with lateral liposuction. Very happy. The thing is, if you go in to the appts smart and ready, you will be thrilled with Dr. Chong on every level. He is VERY GOOD at this. He is very busy, very talented, very intelligent, very skilled, and he is allowed to know it. I was looking for a surgeon who was confident and had great success. There are people who say he has poor empathy. I get that BUT the bottom line is your results. I was treated wonderfully too, in case you were wondering. Have NO DOUBTS with this man. He will give you great results, in a safe manner!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2632068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

3 months post op from a lift and implants. He is a boob magician. Love my results! I felt like I was in good hands the whole time. Can't be more pleased!

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2626346].votes_count ]]