Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

I couldn't be happier with how my experience with seeing Dr. Chong for a bilateral breast augmentation went. From my very first appointment to my 8 week post op follow up. Booking a consultation was so simple ! and no cost like some Dr's offices. He's a pretty busy guy and I can see why but the wait time was minimal ! At my initial appointment Michelle was so helping in explaining the pricing of the procedure and financing options. Once we got my financing in order finding a date that worked for both of us was easy and then the countdown was on !!! The day of the surgery itself went so smooth, Dr. Chong came in to talk to me, my mom and my boyfriend before the produce and I know that put their minds at ease. He was so confident and I knew I had the right guy in my corner. Post op pain was minimal for me although that is very individualized. But when I did have questions or concerns, Alyssa the office assistant is a sweetheart. She answered all of them perfectly and reassured me everything that I was going through was normal. To sum it up, if you're in Edmonton and looking for a cosmetic plastic surgeon, you would be crazy not to go to Dr. Chong !

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I had an amazing experience at this office. It's no coincidence that when you start doing your research on who to go to Dr. Chong's name is heard over and over again. From consult to post operative check up, him and his staff have made me feel comfortable and extremely taken care of. It's so refreshing to see that patient care has not been lost upon this bunch. I'll continue to refer anyone who asks where they should go here:)

flag | Submitted September 20, 2017

Awesome experience with Dr Chong. Had a breast augmentation and so happy with my results. Would definitely recommend

flag | Submitted September 8, 2017

Dr. Chong and staff made my BA very easy. I am so happy with my results and would recommend him to anyone looking to have any work done! Michelle was amazing at answering all my questions pre and post op. She was very quick and knowledgeable with her responses and kept me up to date with available spots for my surgery! Overall I had a wonderful experience and would do it again!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

First appointment I have my doubts I'm nervous because never ever done anything surgery, did some research and read testimony. Lots of questions and Patiently answered by Michelle, finally made the right decision. Thanks so much Dr. Chong I feel so great and so happy. I'm pleased to what he has done for me will recommend for sure! Thanks to Michelle and Alyssa too.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

The best. Thing I've ever done - a big Thankyou Dr Chong your work especially mine is amazing - Michelle & Alyssa also do you a great job !!!!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

I went to Dr. Chong after reading others reviews. Extremely pleased. Short appointments and to the point but open to questions and explained the process well. He helped me pick the right size (I sized for what I wanted to look like and he suggested I go for a bigger implant and explained why) ...follow his advice he was bang on for mine. Michelle was wonderful and patient. When I had anxiety regarding the size suggestion days later she took further time to explain it. Highly recommend Dr, Chong...so very happy with my experience and pleased with his bedside manner. Not called the Boob God for nothing. Thank you to Michelle and friendly receptionist as well.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2017

Dr Chong's work for me was outstanding. His skills, professionalism and personality are superb. Dr Chong's office staff are also fantastic. I most highly recommend Dr Chong. Edmonton is indeed very fortunate to have such a great surgeon .

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Dr.Chong was recommended to me by a friend that had cosmetic surgery. I just had an abdominoplasty and breast reduction three months ago. I am very pleased and excited with my results. Dr. Chong is very knowledgable and I feel very confident with his work. His team at the office has been very helpful and if any questions arised through my recovery, they were there to always answer for me. Thank you , I encourage any person in need for a change to call Dr. Chong. He certainly changed my life!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2017

Doctor Chong is well educated and knowledgeable very professional. Michelle is caring and patient when dealing with patients his receptionist is less than par she gets annoyed easily and is short with patients. I get it your a receptionist and sometimes you deal with needy people but treat everyone in a curdious manner.

Dr. Feng Chong's Credentials