Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

I love my experience!Im totally happy with the result and highly recommend Dr.Chong.Amazing staff too!Thanks again to the team!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2018

Dr. Chong was my physician of choice for a full Mommy make over. ( Breast lift and tummy tuck) I have always been self conscious about my body and after having 2 children was very unhappy with my figure. Even with a healthy diet and regular exercise I could not achieve anything close to a confident body image. A number of years ago I had watched a Global News segment featuring Dr. Chong. At the time I remember thinking he presented as professional, yet very approachable and his name stuck in my mind. When I made the decision to have surgery, I did my homework and looked at many surgeons, but when I met Dr. Chong I knew my initial instinct was right on target. He and his staff are friendly and knowledgable. They are also accommodating, punctual and professional. He is practical, in his approach of explaining what to expect, but he honestly exceeded all my expectations! The surgery could not have gone better, and I was up and feeling great in just days. Today is my 8 week check up and I couldn't be happier. He literally has erased years from my body! I have never had so much fun trying on clothes and I am complimented daily on how good I look :) He is an incredibly skilled surgeon and I would be happy to recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

Dr. Chong is the breast master of Edmonton with a reputation of being the best in the business. I had asked around for months who was the top surgeon for breast augmentation and time and time again Dr. Chong was always the name that came up. (And they were right). Dr. Chong and staff we amazing this entire process. The manager Michelle was very caring and took the time to answer all of my questions and made sure to always get back to me as soon as possible. You can tell she truly cares about you and takes the time to make sure you are comfortable and confident the entire time. As for Dr. Chong 😍😍😍 he is a cosmetic genius... my breasts look amazing and I'm so happy I came to him. Everything from size to spacing to healing.. I give him a ten out of ten and would recommend him to anyone thinking of getting cosmetic surgery!! I couldn't be happier with my results. Thank you so much Dr. Chong, Michelle and staff for making this experience so seamless. You truly are the best in the business. Natasha

flag | Submitted February 11, 2018

Dr Chong is an amazing plastic surgeon, when I went in for my breast augmentation and talked to Dr Chong exactaly on what I wanted he made me feel that there was no need to worry that right away I felt confident in him, and his work! Dr Chong explained everything to me regarding the whole procedure which helped amazingly. Dr Chong’s staff members were great especially at healing time. They were all there 100% for healing time for any questions! Thank you so much Dr Chong, and staff. Kealy Crossley

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

Had abdomnioplasty and flank lipo Dec 12. Dr Chong was very informative as to what to expect and very kind. Melissa and Alyssa were also very helpful and also professional. I am very very happy with the results of my surgery. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2018

The clinic has a great team and the dr listens and answers all questions asked . He is very patient.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

The best decision I've made for myself is to undergo a Breast Lift & Augmentation and I couldn't be happier with choosing Dr. Feng Chong as the surgeon to do it. I had very little pain and discomfort, the results are great and minimal scaring. Dr. Chong was always open and honest with what to expect which meant I was able to go into the surgery well prepared. His office staff, Michelle and Alyssa, were also fantastic. They were both very helpful, welcoming and most importantly, very friendly. They both made you feel like you were in good hands! Thanks again! :)

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Extremely happy with my results, October 2017 I had abdominoplasty with flank liposuction procedure done by Dr. Chong. Dr. Chong was up front with me with what my results should be and he exceeded my expectations. Can't wait for Dr. Chong to perform breast augmentation and lift this spring. Dr. Chong's girls Michelle and Alyssa are professional and absolutely wonderful they put you at ease every step of the way.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Dr. Chong provided excellent customer service, honest advice, support and expertise. Along with his amazing team, they offer a comfortable, caring, friendly and welcoming environment. I felt I was in good hands from the very beginning. Dr. Chong listened to my needs and ensured I made the best decision for me. My results are amazing, I couldn't be happier. Thank you Dr. Chong and your wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

Being a mother of three and a record of long-term triple breastfeeding, despite having got back to my pre-pregnancy shape fairly quickly, my breasts suffered incredibly due to my motherhood. I had felt unattractive and in a dire need for a mummy makeover for years. After months of research and much deliberation which doctor to choose, I came across Dr Chong’s practice online and after having read the numerous favourable reviews and feedbacks on his expertise and professionalism, I didn’t falter for a split second to turn to him for help. From the initial consultation appointment, to a second sizing appointment, to the surgery itself and subsequently to a few post-op appointments, the care and support that I received from Dr Chong was beyond compare. Dr Chong is a caring, considerate, extremely thorough and simply a fantastic doctor, coupled with exceptional expertise, knowledge and honesty. His crew, including his manager Michelle, were at all times incredibly supportive, understanding and always willing to go the extra mile to accommodate me. I opted for 350cc implants and I couldn’t be more thrilled and delighted with the results, as they not only met but exceeded my expectations. This is the size that Dr Chong recommended for my body type and the size choice turned out PERFECT, exactly what I had wanted for years. The healing process and recovery was fairly quick and exactly how Dr Chong had explained it to me. I am simply ecstatic as this breast augmentation made me regain my self-esteem and a sense of attractiveness, not to mention my husband whose jaw simply dropped in awe of my mummy makeover ;) I can’t even begin to thank Dr Chong for turning my life round 180 degrees!!!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2018