Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

If you're looking for someone to listen to a story about how your body has changed, or you think you KNOW what procedure you need, don't go and see Dr.Chong. If you're interested in getting the best work possible, with the most professional and knowledgable team, he is the ONLY choice. I had an amazing experience and incredible results. Couldn't be happier and will recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

Worst experience of my life. This doctor is so arrogant, cold and judgemental. I am surprised he gets any business with his approach. Went for a consult and left feeling so awful about my appearance. DO NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2016

DR. CHONG IS A VERY POLITE AND CARING DOCTOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND HIM TO ANYONE. THE SURGERY WAS GREAT AND I FEEL GREAT-LOOK GREAT TOO I WILL ADD.THANK YOU DR.CHONG

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

AMAZING!!! Very kind and compassionate, staff were fantastic also! I am 1 year post breast augmentation and I am so glad that I did. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Called inquiring about procedure that she'd never heard of (that was plainly described on their site) and was give such attitude by the receptionist. Guess they don't need my business. Despicable.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

I'm writing this only to tell women who are nervous to please choose someone else. I made a consultation for a "mommy makeover" and it was horrible. First, he judged my husband & I instantly. We look younger than we are, and he acted like we were teenagers without money. We saw him in the hall way being walked into the room and we both felt him judge us by looking at us up and down with a smerk. He rushed the consultation and never once asked me what I wanted, only "what bra size are you?" And then when I tried telling him im not entirely sure it was awkward. He had me disrobe within 5 minutes of meeting him, which by the way, he never shook my hand or my husbands hand for a respectful hello. He pinched my belly, my back, and my breasts and told me I needed more than I was interested in. He let me hold an implant for a total of two minutes before he had a paper with a list on it. He read it so quickly, and was initialling it all as he went by to save his own bum incase something happened im sure. When my husband had a question on one of his list options he seemed insulted that he asked. He seemed annoyed with any questions. He never asked me any further medical questions than the simple sheet before entering his office. I was actually afraid to tell him about a clotting factor I have due to how rushed, and rude he was. He just wanted to make me into the perfect Barbie in his eyes. He didn't even ask what I wanted my results to look like or be like. He did mention several times how he is the head chief surgeon at the hospital he works for and his staff is tip top as well. He mentioned in a very cocky way that oh he's been doing this for ten years so he knows what he's doing. He also never fully explained a tummy tuck and all that it entails. After doing more research online for other doctors I found a doctor in Banff and her website videos ALONE gave me more information on the surgeries than the consultation with Dr. Chong ever did. Her tummy tuck video is longer than my entire consultation with Dr. Chong. I am not interested in being a nip-tuck Barbie for someone's paycheck. I had a consultation with the FEMALE surgeon in Banff and was taken aback. The entire process she cared, and she talked me out of a tummy tuck entirely when she could have taken full advantage for a paycheck like doctor Chong wanted to. She took TWO HOURS in her consultation and was extremely thorough and very kind and understanding. She also didn't gloat about the fact she's been a surgeon for nearly 30 years! That is what I was hoping for with Dr. Chong. But instead, I left his office crying and struggled for days thinking about what he said and the way he pinched me and his lack of any feelings whatsoever. I'm not interested in a surgeon who hires gorgeous women, and barely even looks you in the eye and gives you the least amount of information only to cover his own butt in a lawsuit. I wanted someone who was willing to listen to me and help me, not tell me what to do or judge me because I may look very young. We booked a sugery with the female surgeon, and I couldn't be happier. I left her office after the consultation feeling amazing and more confident in my skin. It took me weeks to regain my confidence after seeing Dr. Chong, and that's not how it should be. So please, if you're at all nervous, do NOT go to see this plastic surgeon. He's only interested in money, and certainly doesn't care about being respectful or kind.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Very happy with Dr. Chong and his staff. He is to the point which is probably why people think he's cold. However I still I found him to be very personable and charismatic. He really worked with me to get the result I wanted and I'm forever grateful for the service he provided. Would never go to another surgeon. Truly gifted!

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

Contrary to some of the negative comments my consult was fairly pleasant. Dr. Chong doesn't like to waste time so it's good to be prepared and do your research before you see him. I had spent months researching my mommy makeover and already knew what was involved and had questions written down and ready to go. If you are a sensitive person you should be prepared cause he is straight to the point. He will tell you as soon as you open your robe most likely confirming why you are there. I opened my robe and he said to me "yes you definately need a lift". That is okay with me cause I'm ready to hear it. Some may not be so open to a doctor being so blunt. His staff was pleasant and very accommodating in regards to appointment times cause I work out of town. I can see how he may rub some people the wrong way but if you go in prepared and not expecting to be nurtured then a consult with him will be as pleasant as mine. He is also realistic about what is right for your body and doesn't sugar coat what you should expect for results. I would suggest getting an app first thing in the morning as there was only standing room when I came out. Good luck!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

After 10 years of wanting a breast augmentation, I finally followed through and booked in with Dr. Chong. Booking in was a breeze and the woman at the desk was lovely. The wait time to get in was a bit long but that was a good sign. Means that they are busy and sought after, besides... it flew by! I was incredibly small, AA cup, and after nursing 2 children there wasn't much there. I was extremely self-conscious, so much so that just taking off the gown during consults sent my mind into panic attack mode. Dr. Chong was nothing but respectful, professional and concise. During my sizing appointment I was confused and he took the time to give me his opinion which I not only appreciated, but needed. He didn't push a large size on me and understood that I wanted modest breasts that looked natural on me. Being as small as I was, I thought "natural" was asking for the impossible! I had surgery only a couple months after that, the end of April, and from start to finish everything went great. The staff at the hospital were professional and even fit me in an hour early. They didn't waste any time which was great, I didn't need more time for my nerves to kick in. Seeing as I wasn't used to bras or any chest constriction to begin with, the post-op bra and swelling were a terrible combination for me. I contacted Dr. Chong's office via email asking where I could purchase a larger bra for more comfort, and Michelle mailed me one immediately. So incredibly kind! A couple months post op, and I can tell you that the impossible WAS possible. I absolutely love my breasts, words I never thought I'd say. They are modest, natural, and softening up beautifully. I couldn't be happier! He is amazing at what he does. Dr. Chong and his staff helped me feel more confident and that my beauty on the outside better matches how I feel on the inside. So if you're like me and reading countless reviews over and over second guessing yourself, just do it! I highly recommend Dr. Chong. My only regret is not doing it sooner!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I had a terrible experience with this guy . I wanted a mummy makeover and traveled from B.C. to see him , he came in the room and I told him I didn't want a breast lift . But wanted to fill up the breasts I have being a large breasted women I knew I was looking for larger implants he first of all said no way would he put implants any larger than 350 cc spouting the potential risks and how anyone that does implants over that are simply unprofessional and it would depend on how much drooping my breasts had as to whether he could do implants without a lift. So I git a gown and get left the room I changed and when he came back he sat on the stool and I parted my gown ... he said "as far as drooping goes that's as bad as if gets" his doom and gloom approach scared my husband who would never put my health at risk so we went home and agreed to have this guy do the Surgery . So I sent the1000.00 deposit to his office and the next day I found out my funding for the surgery fell through, so I called the office and said I know you haven't received my deposit yet but I am going to ask that you send it back to me I wil, have to cancel until I have another means of funding. .. die told me I was allowed to reschedule one time but I would not get my money back it would be applied to the surgery the next time I scheduled it .... needless to say I am not giving this crook one more dime of my money ... I since found an amazing surgeon who cost lot less money and did exactly what I asked as well as a beautifully done yummy tuck my breasts are hoping to look amazing when My 700 cc implants drop and fluff into my NOT LIFTED breasts ... and for the record ... my nipples never pointed to the floor and we're not as bad as if gets.... my advise ... a keep looking

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016