Ratings for Dr. Feng Chong

My experience with Dr.Chong and his staff was fantastic. They made me feel very comfortable and were very efficient during appointments and scheduling my surgery. I couldn't have imagined better results from my surgery. They completely exceeded my expectations!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

It's 8 weeks post op for my abdominoplasty and I am very satisfied with the results. My scar is healing nicely and I was given all of the information explicitly up front. The staff is very friendly and make you feel comfortable during this vulnerable process. Dr. Chong is very knowledgeable and confident in his abilities. He can appear transactional in his bedside manner but at the end of the day you end up with great work. I would highly recommend!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

5 months ago I underwent a Breast Reduction and Lift from Dr. Chong. He made me feel so comfortable during the consultation and even going into surgery. Everything went so smoothly! I didn't have any major complications and was able to return to my active (hairstylist and gym junkie) routine in no time. Although it's only been 5 months I am SOOO extremely happy with the results. I know it takes time for scars to fade but any doctor and nurses (cosmetic, GP and friends) that have seen my results can't believe how amazing I'm healing. He truly takes pride in his work and his meticulousness shows in the results. I've even been asked numerous times if I had implants as well (I wish!). I know that if I ever decide to get implants or any other cosmetic procedure it will definitely be with him! I highly recommend this office if you're considering it!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr.Chong and his staff were very friendly and helpful when it came down to making a final decision on my implant size etc, and any questions I had. I am extremely happy with my results so far and would highly recommend Dr Chong and his incredible team if you are planning on getting any cosmetic surgery! Thanks again :)

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

The staff are phenomenal! Dr Chong was incredibly helpful and I couldn't be happier with my results. He listened to what I wanted and helped me make an informed decision on my lift and implants. I am two months out from my procedure and the progress so far is amazing. I am so happy. This whole experience has had a massive impact on my life and confidence. A heartfelt thank you to everyone who made this possible!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

I had always said I wanted to have my breasts done and at the age of 35 I finally did! I looked around and gathered information on surgeons and had a consultation with Dr.Chong, from the first time going into the office I felt comfortable. I was greeted with a smiling face at the reception desk and everything was wonderful from that point. Dr. Chong and his assistant Michelle were there for me and patient with any questions I had. It's just over 8 weeks since having the procedure done and I am already very pleased with the results, they still have to drop a bit and I was informed that everyone is different and it can take some time. I'm so glad I finally had this done. I feel great and love the new look!! A big thank you to Dr. Chong and his team!!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I had my abdominal muscles repaired and he was amazing straight to the point, friendly and answered all my questions and concerns, I would highly reccomend him to anyone looking for an excellent surgeon for a mommy makeover I feel like a new woman.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2017

Dr. Chong was recommended to me by my family physician. I had a mommy makeover in September 2016 and the results are amazing. He answered all my questions at my initial consultation and I found him and his staff to be very friendly and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2017

I had an amazing experience and recommend this clinic and Dr.Chong to everyone! I had breast augmentation surgery in September 2017 (went from almost a zero to CC cup) - this is the best decision I've ever made! All the clinic staff was very welcoming and accommodating. Dr. Chong impressed me with his absolute subject knowledge and detailed explanation of the entire process. He answered all my questions before the surgery and was available 24/7 after it. I had absolutely no complications and my body with these two additions looks fantastic ))) Thank you Dr. Chong!!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2017

I am very pleased with my results!!! I had the mommy makeover, absolutely no regrets in fact I recommend it to anyone considering it. It has definitely helped my self esteem, something I have lacked for a very long time. I actually like looking in the mirror now! Thank you Dr. Chong I really could not be any happier. I would most definitely recommend him to anyone looking to have amazing results.🤗

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017