Ratings for Dr. Vishal Mehta

Great for weight loss and confidence. Price was fair and service is exceptional despite an extremely busy practice.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

Great lipo experience. He is super busy but really takes his time with me. Nurses were wonderful.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Completely lived up to his reputation as a world class surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Wonderful experience. My highest recommendation

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great doc. Great staff. I did the sleeve 1 year ago and I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2016

Great experience with Dr Mehta. He's an expert and it shows through my results. Great follow up and bedside manner. I will be sending many people his way.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Extremely happy I chose dr. Mehta. He made my surgery procedure very comfortable and his staff was great to work with as well.. Would recommend this office to anyone seeking bariatric surgery.

Submitted August 2, 2016

After consulting with Dr. Mehta and discussing my realistic outcomes after lipo and the fat transfer I was happy that I chose him as my doctor. He took his time to answer my questions and concerns. I am in my 40's and I wanted to trigger areas that bothered me the most however did not want to look like I was trying to be 20 again. He understood what I was aiming for and he was able to deliver it. It has been 7 months since my procedure and I am very pleased with my outcomes. Very happy I decided to move forward with him. His staff is great as well.

Submitted August 2, 2016

Very professional and to the point. Dr Mehta answered my 1000 questions and was available by cell phone before and after my surgery. I am down 80 pounds and counting. I couldn't be happier with my experience. The office staff is amazing and always available for my millions of questions.

Submitted August 2, 2016

I think he is nice but, yes, only about money, like most people. I wasn't happy with my results at all. I had lipo and bbl. i should have known better. During the consultation he didn't see anything wrong. Then why do it? I had to point out problems areas. Long story short , I wasn't happy with results. Felt like I didn't do anything at all. There is a positive side. I found another doctor !!!!! We will remain nameless. Lol. And now I couldn't be happier.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

Dr. Vishal Mehta's Credentials

• New York Med Coll, Valhalla Ny 10595 (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Brunswick, NJ