Ratings for Dr. Allison Weibe

Very hard to get an appointment. Doctor goes on vacation all the time and backs up her schedule even more. Appointment will be ten minutes of the same old questions and then a random prescription that isn't helpful. "Try this, come back if it doesn't work" Then repeat.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Over 10 years Thankyou.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

one of the worst doctors I ever seen in my life. She took no time at all to make a diagnosis. As a result my wife and I were sick for over a week and now my 9 yr old daughter is very sick. She simply would not listen to reason even though I've gone through this many times. She should not be allowed to practice without learning the secret of being a good md--listening and showing compassion.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2014

I have been with Dr Weibe for more then 7 years and she still ask me what type of birth control I'm on. I was fixed after the birth of my last daughter, almost 8 years ago, which by the way she still asks how my son is doing. Has tooooo many patients to remember any of them. NO BEDSIDE manner what so ever, I refused to let her deliver my daughter because of her rudeness. Only go because she is convenient.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2012

Dr.Weibe is an amazing doctor!:) I have been taking my daughter to see her for a few years now, and I find her very thorough,and polite:) Great with kids! She is incredibly thorough as well as knowledgeable and always checks up with how her patients are doing, and sends for tests and specialists when needed.She is also great at finding things that other doctors may have missed because she is a great listener. I always leave her office feeling better:) Thank You Dr.Weibe!

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I also was not very happy with Dr Weibe's bed side manner. She seems very cold, rude and arrogant. She seems very disinterested in listening to you talk, like you are wasting her time. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, for a few visits, as she may have been having a bad day, but she was still the same. I changed Doctors right away.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr. Wiebe had been my family Doctor for more than 10 years. I found her clinical and not warm. At times I found her patronizing and critical of my life and therefore less open to hearing what I was saying. However, I can not ignore when I was bringing my child in from an early age with sypmtoms that really worried me on numerous occasions she led me to believe I was crazy. Years later my child was diagnosed by a specialist as having a neurological disorder. I have often wondered how much of the struggle my child endured could have been avoided if she had taken my concerns as a parent more seriously and not let 4 years pass without investigating my concerns.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

...the WORST Dr. I have ever had in my life and all the comments seem to be alike... rude... arrogant...no bedside manner...wants to put everything to depression..... and trys to get you out as quickly as possible without knowing your symtoms... her morning appts. are 15 min...do yourself a favor dont waste your time or hers...she needs to learn how to treat people why she got into the medical profession is beyond me... their is no way she rates good... also going to put in complaint about her to medical board,,,,GO ELSEWHERE, RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Dr Weibe saved me and my son.I had a rough condition and emotional stress being pregnant, I also had placentia complete so you can imagine. But just putting in my 2 cents...She's a wonderful, Mother and wife.....Thanks Dr Weibe

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

She is my family doctor, and i find her quite pessimistic about situations. It seems that everything I go to her about including depression always fall back to me being overweight. no offence, but i already know im fat, no need to state the obvious. im not depressed because im fat. and when she ran some blood tests for me, she told me what i didnt have, but didnt feel the need to tell me what i did or even have the slight interest in finding out why my hips felt like they were grinding together and would hurt after 2 minutes of walking. kay... maybe thats because i am fat, but still she iddnt even try... she is lazy... and when i go to her, she makes me feel i am wasting her time.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2010