Ratings for Dr. John F. Zwetchkenbaum

I have been going to him on and off for almost 7 years . Mostly off. The last two times I sat over 30 minutes. Got upstairs and was told I needed these drops for my severe allergies. Out of pocket $200.00 for 3 Months of drops. Never told me Dr. Wiseman was going to retire. And he just diagnosis me with MBL. Doesn't bring it up. Xsend S me to the ne was immunology Dr. I went to see 3 times . First time puts me on 6 months of antibiotics. I return he takes me off. I go back again 6 months he doesn't remember me. Scolded me because I missed 2 appointments. And doesn't know wha tf MBL is!!!!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Wait time over 2 hours. We were told that is how long the patients wait to see the doctor!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Very unprofessional staff-like a factory. Staff half pays attention to patient-VERY DISORGANIZED AND CHOATIC! Dr. Z runs around with little respect for staff or patients.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

I have been going to Dr Zwetchkenbaum for many years. He is always thorough and very knowledgeable in his profession. He is a very good doctor.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

very attentive and spends as much time as you need.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2007

Dr. John F. Zwetchkenbaum's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Providence, RI