Ratings for Dr. John Andrew Colgan

I have recently had to have dental surgery for the extraction of a lower left molar. I was referred to Dr Colgan by my regular dentist. I was really was quite apprehensive about mouth surgery. It turned out to be a piece of cake thanks to the absolutely incredible skill Of Dr Colgan and his staff. I could not be more pleased with the result, the explanation of the process, and the care I experienced . We are lucky to have him in Vero Beach. E.Garrett Bewkes Jr.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

I am a “chicken “ patient. I had a broken bridge and needed 3 implants . Dr. Colgan and his staff put me at ease immediately. Dr. Colgan explained and showed me what was going to be done. They gave me a very concise schedule as well as directions on what I needed to do during this process. I have told a lot of people I know about my great experience.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

Great Surgeon! Staff is friendly and very helpful. Facility is super clean and high tech. Could not ask for a better experience. Having been elsewhere in town and received substandard care, I can highly recommend this doctor. Dr. Colgan had a massive undertaking in rebuilding and fixing what was done to me elsewhere. BEWARE where you go. Sometimes inexpensive treatment done by someone inexperienced can cost you more. I wish I would have had the recommendation to be treated by Dr. Colgan from the beginning of my ordeal.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

This doctor requires a second opinion. He took advantage of us financially and they require payment before surgery? Overpriced . We did not compete surgery return 10% of depost!!!!

Submitted September 3, 2016

Extremely knowledgable and proficoent..........He, tryly is NOT overpriced, as he a true professional.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

GET A SECOND OPINIKN WHEN DEALING WITH DR. COLGAN! Although he is a good dentist, he is way overpriced. I had a root canal performed on a tooth and it failed causing destruction of my bone. My dentist recommended that I get the tooth removed and referred me to Dr Colgan. He extracted the tooth and did a bone graft as well. This ended up costing $1000-1500. I had planned on getting an implant from him also since I do feel that he is a very skilled dentist but I was told that, just to do the work below the gum line the cost was going to be $6500! Then I would need to go back to my regular dentist to have the crown made (probably another $2000-3000). I looked around and found an excellent dentist who is doing it for way less than half Dr. Colgan's price. I wouldn't recommend this dentist to anyone I'm sorry. He is way too greedy.

Submitted May 26, 2015

Awesome experience! Dr. Colgan and his staff are great.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

Just finished dental implant with Dr. Colgan Start to finish there were no problems .everything was handled in a professional manner also thought his staff was great. Hope not to need another implant but would see Dr. Colgan again if necessary.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

My son had his wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Colgan last week. He was very frightened, but Dr. Colgan put him (and me) at ease and things went just as smoothly as he explained they would. His whole office staff, from Alexis explaining our complicated insurance, to his surgical assistants were so nice and we could tell they cared about us. We knew that we were in the right place. I highly recommend Dr. Colgan!!

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

I've had dental implants done by two other doctors before I went to Dr Colgan, and in my experience Dr Colgan was the best. He took the time to clearly explain my procedures, did a great job, and was very good with follow up.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr. John Andrew Colgan's Credentials

• Univ Of Maryland, Baltimore Col Of Dental Surgery (Grad. 1995)