Ratings for Dr. Vincent R. Milione

Had a plantar fasc surgery more than ten years ago. Been great ever since. "The best"

flag | Submitted July 10, 2016

Great doc! 4 years ago, he treated me for my high arch/foot pain issue... and gave great advice as the pain subsided. However, I need to go back to podiatrist and I'm unable to find my medical records. Does anyone know where we can get our records from Dr. Milione's office? Were they given to another local podiatrist? I'm getting the run around from Bd of Med, Consmr Svcs, Fla Medical Assoc, etc. Of course, I feel bad about hearing the info on Milione's poor health... so it's not a slam on him that no one can tell me where my records are. Jus' wanting to know if someone else may have info on where his office records went to. Thanx.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Milione is very ill! That is the reason you can't reach him!! He is the most caring doctor Orlando has ever seen. I have been to many doctors in my 47 years, between my parents and myself. Was born in Orlando. You will never receive the care, compassion, and concern that Dr. Milione gives! He put up with my father for years, when no other doctor would. My thoughts and prayers go out to him and the family. We LOVE YOU Doc!!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2010

To the previous blogger. My mother was also a patient of Dr. Milione and we were just as shicked as you were. However, please stop and think: He is human and a caring doctor. Something may have happened to him or his family. Whatever it is, I AM SURE, it was completely unforeseen. He probably misses his patients just as much!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

My mother is a diabetic and has been seeing Dr Milione 15 yrs. She recently had an episode that resulted in a week long hospital stay. When my father tried to contact Dr he was shocked to find that his # had been disconnected and when he went to visit the office it had a For Rent sign on it. I'm really disappointed in the lack of communication between DR and his dedicated pts. Where ever you are Dr Milione I hope your communicating better with your current PTs than your previous ones, oh and how can I get her medical records please? Charleen Lezotte

flag | Submitted June 18, 2010

Our family has been going to Dr. Milione for over 15 years. He is the BEST! We are always able to get an appt. if there is an urgent concern. He takes time with you and thoroughly explains any procedure he is going to do. He also gives you options if any are available. He is definitely not quick to operate and will try ever available option first. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2010

Very friendly and extremely knowledgable. I will be going back for all my foot needs and would recommend Dr. Milione to all.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

Extremely friendly, and the most professional Dr. I have ever been to. Solved my foot problem and I highly recommend Dr. Milione. I have been a patient for ~15 years with various concerns.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2009

Excellent care, very knowledgeable. I was extremely happy with explanations before my procedure. I would definitely get my next procedure done with Dr. Milione.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2008