Ratings for Dr. Leann Hutchison

Dr. Hutchison is fine if you don't want to have a say in your own healthcare. Just tows the party line. Any suggestions of care she doesn't agree with is met with condescension and derision.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

Dr. Hutchison has been my doctor for the past 5 years and she is the best doctor I have ever had!

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Hutchison is wonderful! She is patient, kind, and caring. She is a great listener and provides helpful answers and resources for my questions. I enjoy having her as my MD.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

professional, knowledgeable and concerned about her patients.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2011

I have never had a better Family Doctor than Dr. Hutchison. She is very attentive, approachable, takes the time to listen and rule out options. She always offers additional reading material, sources, referrals in effort to better solve my condition. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Hutchison to others.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

I really liked this doctor. She was really nice. She was caring. She listened to what I had to say. If she didn't know something she'd research it and get back to me in a timely manner. I really like this doctor. Defiently one of the best I've ever been to.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2007

Dr. Leann Hutchison's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 2002)

AARP