Ratings for Dr. Nahid Shethwalla

Dr. Shethwala and Gail have been our kids health-care team for a decade now. How is it possible they recall small details about their healthy history more than I do! I am in awe everytime at her ability to "connect the dots" to a health situation that may have been unfolding for some time. Our son has some complex special needs and she has been so comforting in our times of grief, fear and exhaustion. She listens carefully and offers her compassion and reassurance. She is especially loved by our children. Her professional, warm and caring spirit guides her practice in everything she does for her patients. Gail: tremendously on-the-ball and efficient in her job and manages the flow of a busy medical office with precision and a consistently friendly demeanour. Both kids just love these women and so do we!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

Dr. Shethwalla and Gayle have been my kids healthcare team since my son was little (he is now 17.5) and she has always been able to see us even on short notice and has been extremely helpful is diagnosing issues and treatment. Gayle is always cheerful and helpful. Amazing team and would strongly recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Shethwala and Gail are amazing. There are not enough words to describe how professional, courteous, respectful and caring this dynamic duo are. Dr. Shethwala has phenominal diagnostic kills. The only sad part is that my daughters are 18 and 19 and it's time to find a family physician. 😔 Dr. Shethwala worked hand in hand with Sick Kids to ensure the best treatment possible or my daughter at a very scary time in our lives THANK YOU TO BOTH DR. SHETHWALA AND GAIL!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Amazing doctor, never had any issues ever, all my 3 kids have been going to her since they were born. And yes Gale is amazing !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

awesome doctor its very cares about my kids every time any days

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Very good doctor who really cares about your child and help your child in every aspect

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Shethwala has offered an exceptional level of service and care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Shethwala has been our girls paediatrician since they were born and has been amazing throughout this time. She is extremely knowledgeable, through, caring and considerate. She really takes the time to understand and explain every diagnosis or any questions I may have and I never feel rushed. She has gone above and beyond many times for our girls (on her own time) to ensure the safety and health of one of our daughters. We are truly blessed to have her as our paediatrician. I can't forget to mention her amazing staffer, Gail who manages and runs every facet of the office. If I need an appointment it's always same day, right away, always! Thanks Gail! Great team!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. S is a wonderful pediatrician. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, kind and thorough! As mentioned by others, she never rushes through appointments and takes the time to address all of your concerns! She also knows how to speak to children, and my boys just love her. She also avoids upsetting the child, which is great! Especially when it comes to those scary procedures. I haven't experienced any delays at her office. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She is just the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Always late by 20+ minutes, Constantly have to explain over and over the same underlying problem, never treats the problem properly the first time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012