Ratings for Dr. Nahid Shethwalla

Dr. Shethwala and Gail are amazing. There are not enough words to describe how professional, courteous, respectful and caring this dynamic duo are. Dr. Shethwala has phenominal diagnostic kills. The only sad part is that my daughters are 18 and 19 and it's time to find a family physician. 😔 Dr. Shethwala worked hand in hand with Sick Kids to ensure the best treatment possible or my daughter at a very scary time in our lives THANK YOU TO BOTH DR. SHETHWALA AND GAIL!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Amazing doctor, never had any issues ever, all my 3 kids have been going to her since they were born. And yes Gale is amazing !

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

awesome doctor its very cares about my kids every time any days

flag | Submitted March 29, 2015

Very good doctor who really cares about your child and help your child in every aspect

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

Dr. Shethwala has offered an exceptional level of service and care.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Shethwala has been our girls paediatrician since they were born and has been amazing throughout this time. She is extremely knowledgeable, through, caring and considerate. She really takes the time to understand and explain every diagnosis or any questions I may have and I never feel rushed. She has gone above and beyond many times for our girls (on her own time) to ensure the safety and health of one of our daughters. We are truly blessed to have her as our paediatrician. I can't forget to mention her amazing staffer, Gail who manages and runs every facet of the office. If I need an appointment it's always same day, right away, always! Thanks Gail! Great team!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

Dr. S is a wonderful pediatrician. She is extremely knowledgeable, caring, kind and thorough! As mentioned by others, she never rushes through appointments and takes the time to address all of your concerns! She also knows how to speak to children, and my boys just love her. She also avoids upsetting the child, which is great! Especially when it comes to those scary procedures. I haven't experienced any delays at her office. I would not hesitate to recommend her. She is just the best!

flag | Submitted February 22, 2013

Always late by 20+ minutes, Constantly have to explain over and over the same underlying problem, never treats the problem properly the first time.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

Horrible - my daughter was not treated for the problem we were referred for - she seemed more interested in her develeopment, which we had a doctor for already - did not do anything to help and refused to refer my daughter to sick kids or hamilton - horrible experience sorry I wasted my time and my daugter had to suffer longer

flag | Submitted February 28, 2011

Dr. Shethwala has been our family pediatrician for 6 years now and I have never trusted any doctor as much as I trust her. She is always right on in her diagnosis, has saved my son's life once by hospitalizing him when a walk in doctor misdiagnosed his condition. She is a specialist for a reason, professional in every way and super knowledgeable. She is a gift to pediatrics and to the city of Guelph! Thank you Doctor Shethwala for your gift of healing our children!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009