Dr. G. Tatra

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. G. Tatra

I love Sunny Tatra and all his staff. Though I have had to wait a couple of times for my appointment it's because he took someone with an emergency - and since I have had one emergency visit for which he postponed appointments for others I have no problem waiting. Ever. He has all the mod cons and is a very genuine person.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

Dr Tatra is amazing!!! He goes above and beyond for his patients.... the whole staff is amazing as well.... I recommend everyone and my family to go see Dr Tatra. And thank you Dr Tatra for helping me taking care of my teeth for me... hehe #1 in my books

flag | Submitted August 15, 2018

Dr Tatra is an exceptional dentist who was able to fit me into his very busy schedule for an emergency dental procedure. I was in an extreme amount of pain but his professional expertise quickly relieved my pain and reduce my anxiety. His office staff is very kind and understanding. I have travelled back from Alberta in orde to complete the work Dr Tatra initiated. I would highly recommend Dr Tatra.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2018

I recently received my bottom partial plate. Dr. Tatra had the time and patience to ensure it fit perfectly and it does. I have heard a lot of horror stories about partials and dentures not fitting, mine fit perfectly... i love the renewed confidence in my smile... Joel...

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

You need to have a star rating for ‘caring.’ Dr. Tatra has worked hard to help my father retain as many teeth as possible, calls after hours to check on my father and authentically cares about his clients. My father who doesn’t generally prefer any one person over another, actually made me seek out Dr. Tatra when he moved from his last location. I was very impressed that my father did this as he’s a very quiet, easy going man who is general likes everybody - but he insisted, twice and -really- likes Dr. Tatra. I like that he saved as many of my father’s teeth as possible and reaches out consistently to make sure my dad is okay. Bless your heart, Dr. Tatra - you’re the best, and we -really- appreciate it!

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I have been a client of Dr.Tatra for at least 10 yrs. first at the Bay Center and presently at his new practice. I must say that everyone from front reception to dental hygienists and Dr.Tatra himself are an exceptional group of professionals. They do everything to make your experience as comfortable as possible.The atmosphere is Spa like and almost makes you forget why you're there.This is a bright state of the art business.I would recommend Dr.Tatra and his team to anyone that feels apprehensive about seeing a Dentist.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2018

Thank you Sunny and team, my family and I could not have found a better dentist your awesome. I look forward to sharing my experience with everyone I know, Sincerely Hazen!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

Dr. G. Tatra

Dr. G. Tatra's response
Thank you Hazen. I look forward to working with you again. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Dr. Sunny Tatra

Submitted June 7, 2018

I was very satisfied with the care given to my fam.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

well where do i start? my experience as a patient of Dr.Tatra has been a good one and by a good one i mean a good one for my mental health and i have nothing but good things to say about him and his practice. He first started to treat me when i was on Disability and made dealing with my coverage pain free which was a big deal to me, but it doesn't stop there. he has been treating me for about 5 years and trough that time i have got to know his staff who are excellent and himself and the way he does things. He up with the times and all the new tech not the least of which is an anti freezing agent for after he has done his work taking into account the comfort of his clients and in short in my opinion goes above and beyond to make sure you have a low impact experience i can be a nervous patient but the chairs are comfortable and he has repeatedly set me at easy as i never show up that way. i have recommended him to my twin brother mother and younger brother and they have thanked me for it my hope is that this stears you in the right direction thanks for reading.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Hello, my name is Ravi MacLean-Charles 13 years of age and I am writing about my experience in the hands of Dr.Tatra. After having a rather horrible denstist experience I was brought to Dr.Tatra, at that point I was still scared and was getting some new fillings, after getting my fillings nothing felt different I had felt the exact same as when I had gone in other then the scared feeling before hand but other then that I was happy, not happy about fillings, but happy that my mom had found a good dentist for me. After 2 amazing years with Dr.Tatra I have never been happier about going to the dentist and never been happier about knowing that I will come out feeling the exact same way as I was before.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Dr. G. Tatra's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

With 12 years of practice in family dentistry, Dr. Tatra is proud to have a reputation for helping children and adults feel comfortable at the dental clinic. Dr. Tatra gained his Doctor in Dental Medicine (DMD) degree in UBC, and also has a BSc. and MSc. in Plant Molecular Physiology. From a family of doctors, Dr. Tatra started his career as a medic and a health administrator. Dr. Tatra now sponsors two teaching clinics at the UBC Faculty of Dentistry. He’s honoured to help young dentists in their training to serve British Columbians.

• English
  • Punjabi language

• University of British Columbia (Grad. 2003)

• Dental exam for children