Ratings for Dr. Michael J. Glassner

Dr. Glassner, Rachael, PA and his staff are truly one of a kind. I will never forget the treatment and compassion I received by this Team! After a long and painful infertility history, Dr. Glassner was honest with me and guided me toward a treatment approach with the highest odds for achieving a pregnancy. The IVF facility at MLF is truly state of the art and the staff is always there for help and guidance. Today I am happy to say that I am 21 weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Dr. Glassner is a top notch doctor with the perfect balance of compassion, professionalism, humor and candidness. Likewise is his P.A Rachel, along with the team of nurses who bring a whole new meaning to brilliance. We have been patients of MLF for 5 years. We are amazed at how passionate Dr. Glassner is about his work, how hard he works and how he is always at the forefront w/ treating infertility. Looking back over the years, through the ups and downs, we wouldn't change a thing. A+ Doctor.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Glassner is amazing! He truly cares about you as a patient. I spent about a year and half going to MLF and the staff is fantastic in Paoli and BM! The nurses truly care about you and so kind. The entire IVF team is fantastic - they made our experience so much easier with the accessibility and knowledge. This practice truly cares and offers so much to the patients. I don't think we could have gone thru this long process to concieve without the support of this entire practice. My husband and I are so blessed to have twins on the way after a long road.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2016

My husband and I became patients of Dr Glassner in February 2014. We completed one round of IVF which resulted in 3 viable embryos. We transferred one fresh and now have a happy and healthy 13 month old son. We recently transferred a frozen embryo and are currently in our second trimester. The staff is very friendly, personable and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

The first time my husband & I tried to get pregnant we were instantly successful however after 9 weeks I miscarried for what turned out to be Trisomy 21 (Down Syndrome). We were in disbelief. We were both in excellent health with no history of any medical issues and I was only 34-years-old. We began to try again to get pregnant however on the advice of a relative we also visited a fertility clinic to get tested and essentially “rule out” any problems. I was shocked to learn that my AMH-level was 0.45. Most women my age have an AMH of 1.0-1.5. At the time I had no idea what AMH was or how it played a role in my fertility. When I first decided to visit a fertility clinic I chose the one closest to my home. However as the test results came in and I began to realize the obstacles we were facing I began to reevaluate the clinic/doctor I had chosen. I was not satisfied with the customer service, level of care or education I was receiving at the first clinic. It was at that time that I was referred by a friend to Main Line Fertility and Dr. Michael Glassner. MLF was almost a hour away from my home however I knew as soon as I walked in the door that this was the right place for me. Upon meeting with Dr. Glassner & his staff we were educated on our situation as well as medical options available to us. But what stands out in my mind was how personable Dr. Glassner was. He understood us and made us feel normal. He showed great compassion and empathy to us as well as admirable confidence. We were overwhelmed and scared and did not speak the fertility language. We were in shock and just trying to try keep up with all the information coming our way. Having done my homework, I knew that Dr. Glassner was a cutting-edge Reproductive Endocrinologist. From our first meeting he did not mince words. He explained to us that based on my low AMH my ovarian reserve was low as was the quality of my eggs. Our miscarriage began to make sense. Although many clinics do not recommend IVF to patients with an AMH as low as mine, Dr. Glassner felt confident that he could help us. He recommended IVF along with PGS (pre-genetic screening). In total we underwent 5 rounds of IVF where we retrieved 49 eggs. Only 12 made it far enough to be tested and out of those only 2 were chromosomally normal. Despite being told the likelihood of this ahead of time, it was still a hard to believe. All of this took us about a year and dozens of trips to MLF. We never could have predicted that our journey would take us through so many challenges. However in the end - it was all worth it. We implanted both of our healthy embryos and they both took! We are now pregnant with twins! I can honestly say without any hesitation that we would not be expecting healthy baby boys had it not been for Dr. Glassner and his entire staff. Every single interaction I and at MLF was professional, sensitive and ultimately effective. Although I was not sad to say goodbye to those long drives to Bryn Mawr, I cried when I had to say goodbye to the staff and to Dr. Glassner. His dedication, commitment, experience, confidence and compassion allowed us to stay the course and arrive at a place we never could have dreamed of.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

MLF, Dr. Glassner, and his staff gave me the worst medical treatment I have ever had. There were multiple billing errors, I would show up for appointmentsale and he won't even be in the building, and one time they even mixed my chart up with a different patient and put her name on my blood work. The staff is rude, Glassner is cold and spends little time with his patients. His counterpart didn't read my chart right and it set my process back 2 months and cost me $500 in additional blood work. Thank god there are other fertility practices in town like Shady Grove. Glassner and MLB are just terrible. I'm surprised their waiting room is so crowed.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

My experience with Dr. Glassner, Dr. Brasile and their staff was amazing. I was referred here by a friend when I head learned that I had a fibroid in my uterus that could possibly cause problems down the road when trying to get pregnant. I went to Dr. Glassner and his team for a 2nd opinion on whether or not it should be removed. They did several tests to make sure they covered any issues and did decide that it should in fact be removed. Thankfully, I went to see them because my original Nurse Practitioner I had seen at my regular OB GYN said it shouldn't cause any issues. Their excellent staff even helped me get set up with Dr. Brasile to have her perform the surgery. She was very experienced and used the latest technology to be sure the fibroid would be removed and cause no further damage. After the surgery, they kept in touch and followed me through to the next 2 months, which I became pregnant. They monitored me up until week 10 to be sure that there weren't any problems after the surgery (which there weren't). They were so amazing, it 's almost sad to not be going back to them for all of my prenatal care. Their whole staff is excellent, so incredibly easy and friendly. For example, I hate getting blood drawn and I am a very hard stick, they worked with me and made sure I was comfortable. I never felt rushed and I always felt comfortable with whoever I was speaking with for ultrasounds, blood or billing questions. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Our encounter with “the clinic” in KOP left us totally disenchanted with IVF. Luckily, we decided to try MLF and all we can say is WOW. What a completely different experience! Dr. Glassner was supportive, informative, congenial, and genuinely invested in our success – in essence, the exact opposite of “the clinic”. Needless to say, if IVF is your only option then the clear choice is MLF, regardless of the outcome, at a minimum you will feel like a human and not just a SART statistic or a bottomless piggy bank.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

Words can not express my extreme thankfulness for Dr. Glassner. My experience there wasn't long because he was able to create the right treatment plan for my issue right away. Every single person in the office from the nurses to the receptionist made me feel very comfortable and at ease. They were all so welcoming and helpful. Dr. Glassner was fantastic. He took his time explaining my treatment plan, risks involved, and always answered all my questions. I wish all doctors office's were like this. Highly recommend!!

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

Dr. Michael J. Glassner's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Bryn Mawr, PA