Ratings for Dr. Darren Merker

hes a great Dr staff could be a lot better and nice not so stuck up and rude

Submitted October 10, 2017

Great Dr. He listens to you he asks questions and he takes the time with you

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Dr.Merker is our family Md for about 7 years now. He is caring, knowledgeable and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

Dr. Merker is a fantastic physician. He is very punctual, explains thoroughly. Calls with your results promptly. We are so pleased to have Dr, Merker as our family doctor.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Merker is a wonderful physician to takes care of his patients over and above what is required. He takes the time to explain things in sufficient detail and has a lovely bedside manner which really puts me and my family at ease. Couldn't ask for better! R.P.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2017

It's a shame that someone is allowed to write whatever they want about Dr. Merker without any shred of evidence or allowing for him to defend himself. This website is ridiculous and has zero respect for the medical profession and is neither recognized or validated by its governing bodies.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Staff are straight stuck up and rude they have no manners what so ever for sure they need better people at the desk.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2017

Dr. Merker has been our family doctor for at less 7 years. He is great, my girls feel so happy to see him because he is friendly and listens to them. Whenever we have the kids at the hospital for xrays or anything he always calls to give test results to us directly. We r so happy he is our doctor. The only problem we have in counted is the staff can be rude. Keep up the great work dr.merker. L.B.D

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

I have been using Dr Merker as my doctor for the last 8 years. Never had a better doctor. He makes you feel very comfortable around him. I had doctors where I waited 2 hours after my appointment to get in. I am in on time or earlier everytime with Dr Merker. I have issues with needles. He is very good working around that . My kids now go to him also. They both like him very much

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

I felt I had to write this and tell you about what a wonderful Doctor he is. I notice people giving bad reviews and thought, “who where you talking to because that is not my Doctor.” He is not a pill pusher, listens to you and asks questions till he is satisfied that he has the entire story. I have never known the staff to be rude. He is on time and you are not sitting there for 15 to 20 mins waiting. He is pleasant, easy to talk to and gets you to see who you need to see. I can’t be more happy.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2015