Ratings for Dr. Mark J. Sangimino

Dr. Sangimino was recommended to us for a sports injury almost 10 years ago, and he was tremendous from start to finish. My son ended up, unfortunately, to need two hip surgeries. Dr. Sangimino did them two years apart and we followed-up for six years after until my son turned 18. He is caring, considerate, and knowledgeable. His staff is wonderful. I would not hesitate to recommend him. Not many doctors like this one out there!!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

I love Dr. Sangimino so much he is the best doctor i have ever had in my whole 14 years of life!! He preformed surgery on me in 2012 and made me 100% better !! I love him dearly!! I wish i could see him everyday!! I reccomend him to anyone who needs an orthopedic!! He is so comforting !!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

We absolutely love Dr. Sangimino and his staff. They take the time and have such compassion for young patients. I do not think anyone should rate a doctor on anything but his expertise and care. He had a wealth of knowledge and is willing to try different things before surgery. I highly recommend him. WE have seen him for my daughter when she was an infant when someone in the hospital put her in a brace for a hip click that nèver was. My pediatrician told us if Dr. Sangimino says she needs the brace, then to wear it. If not, it is not needed. dr. Sangimino heard nothing in her hips, and she is fine to this day. He also casted my daughter who was a toe walker, and she is so much better off now. She is down now and walks normal. Lastly, he just treated my daughter for a fractured finger, and she is back to 100%. I highly recommend him for many different reasons and many different problems. We will continue to go to him when needed. He is so gentle and kind to both parents and the patient

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

This doctor won't discuss your situation with you. He'll dance around the subject, giving vague suggestions to what he thinks may be wrong instead of showing you evidence (eg, x-rays) and discussing why he thinks he sees a problem. Whether or not he knows what he's talking about is unclear... because he won't discuss his reasoning or theories with the patient. He expects blind faith without providing any justification for his recommended course of action.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Mark Sangimino, MD is a excellent Orthopaedic Surgeon! He performed my daughter's Spinal Fusion in August 2011, let me tell you this doctor TOOK EXCELLENT CARE of my daughter and my family. Dr. Sangimino and his staff were so supportive of us Pre/Post-Op! Dr. Sangimino and my daughter were a team, and together they were a success!!!! We got an EXCELLENT outcome; his skills, confidence and compassion goes unmatached. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Mark Sangimino, MD for all of your children's orthopaedic needs!!! I wish he could be my kids PCP too!!! LOL! S.Rich-

flag | Submitted October 6, 2012

Dr. Sangimino treated my son for OCD in his knee. Tried rest (crutches and no sports then walking with a knee brace) and got about 85% healing. Dr. Sangimino was not satisfied. He then performed arthroscopic surgery to try to get to 100% and it worked. In 3 months my son was back into high school sports full time. Played two more years of high school soccer and baseball. Still doing well. Dr. S is very personable, good with kids, compassionate and thorough. He will take the time to talk with you, explain things, and answer your questions. I would recommend him for anybody's child.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Our visit as covered by our insurance. Dr. Sangimino was great with my 4 year old son! By the time we left we'd seen 2 doctors, the PA-C and the guy that fits walking boots and they were all REALLY nice and extremely helpful. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my boys but we're keeping their card for future problems (I have 3 boys I know there are going to be more). The great part for me is that they have an office in Cranberry Twp also.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Compassionate, competent, good sense of follow through. Treated my daughter for a basketball injury - went out of his way to be available. This man lives his faith.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2011

My daughter has been seeing Dr. Sangimino for almost six years now. We loved him and thought he was a fantastic doctor. About a year ago we started planning surgery because nothing else was helping her condition. We went through genetic testing and mri's to get her ready for her surgery. A week before her learning center appointment(where we get everything scheduled) i was called by his office and told that he recommend that we go to another doctor because our insurance was not covering alot of our expenses. I was outraged. this is something i had asked on multiple occasions over the past year since i switched jobs and i was told that they did except the insurance. So now i am back to square one with finding doctors and the only one suffering here is my six year old daughter. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

wonderful doctor best bsd side manners is very helpful when someone may need his help my daughter has really enjoyed him alot. this doctor to me gets alot of credit from the first time we ever met him keep up the wonderful work.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010