Ratings for Dr. John Tiller

When my psychologist demanded I stop seeing Dr Perry Short, after he failed to recall what meds I was taking, occasionally prescribing wrong dose, left me frequently in tears after shocking and rude comments, I saw Prof Tiller. Unlike Dr Short, Prof Tiller is a top professional, his knowledge is remarkable and he works with me for the right medication fit for me. He has a great bedside manner when I’ve been an inpatient and always always returns phone calls (unlike that total loser Dr Perry Short). He is respectful of me and of my psychologist. Needless to say Prof Tiller has never had a positive word to say about Dr Perry Short who I wouldn’t recommend to my worse enemy. Profs secretary and admin are all so lovely and competent too.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

this man is a jerk. the rating is for his beautiful long suffering secretary who he is rude to

flag | Submitted November 24, 2017

He was v good for brief and specific treatment over a few months. Hence my rating. However, unsure whether I could tolerate his style as a long term patient.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2017

Knows his stuff definitely, but only effective if he actually takes the time to listen to one, including ones history etc, which he did with me. (Was reluctant to see him due to his reputation as sometimes harsh) I felt he respected me and we developed a great therapeutic relationship.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

I was misdiagnised as an inpatient, given medications without my approval (which at the time was needed) as well as medication changes; experienced appalling side efffects; had my treating doctor complain about him after my inpatient stay and had paperwork drawn up to potentially take him before APRAH.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

‘Pharmacologically informed” (below review) ? It was intact medications that left me with semi-permanent side effects and contemplations of taking action!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

John is highly intelligent and knowledgeable. He's efficient, and I don't need a doctor to hold my hand; rather one who is pharmacologically informed.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

I am discusted wirh my experience. Ive never felt so de humanised by a professional like that and everything he wrote about me on my notes was extremely patrenising and incorrect. I dont know who on earth let this guy get a PHD but a goldfish would probably do a better job then this man

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

when using his diagnosis of if you have depression: If you won tatslotto would you be a)happy b)depressed how do you accurately answer there is no c. He doesn't listen to you and how you are going. He spends most of his time with you on his Dictaphone. He changed his mind with out consultation and did ECT and now my concentration and memory is gone, Do NOT use this psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

He literally destroyed my life for two years trying different drugs on me. He misdiagnosed me because of the drugs effects. I only got better when I walked away from him & took control of my life back.

flag | Submitted June 6, 2017