Ratings for Dr. Earl Pierson

Dislocated my Jaw after 20 minutes of working on in my mouth! NOT IMPRESSED!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Pierson's dentistry is fantastic, he is very particular and hygenic. I have worked with many dentists and he does the best work I have ever seen, and I trust him with my own dentistry for myself and my family.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Pierson almost 20 years. Since he took over the previous dentist. We haven't lived in Brooks for 8 years and we STILL go to him. We drive 2 hours just to see him every six months! He has been amazing with me, my husband and now my kids. My kids like him and have never been scared of him. His staff are great especially with kids! We will be going to Dr. Pierson until he retires!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2011

Excellent doctor. Unlike most dentists these days, does not fleece you with endless amounts of teeth scaling fees. Does what needs to be done, no more or less. Makes referrals when appropriate. Very skilled. Personal but professional.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2010

Was very "get to the point". No dilly dallying or chit chat. But, he does good work for a decent price.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2009

I have been going to Dr. Pierson for 15 yrs or so. He is a great dentist!!! And I like that he remembers me and my husband.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2007

Great Dentist, Has performed excellent work each and every visit. Dr Pieson is not interested in "patch work" dentistry and this shows time after time with professional results every visit.Too bad the better the doctor the longer the wait for an appointment...odd?? I had the same experience with my car dealer who also does stellar work.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2007