Ratings for Dr. Henry Sadowski

I was sent to Dr. Henry Sarowdki twice for nerve testing for carpal tunnel. TWICE he told me that pain wasn't so bad ...that I was exaggerating the pain. He felt there were more important patients out there (mainly men) that were worse off that needed treatment first. Because of misdiagnose, I have lost feeling in 2 fingers. Another specialist has immediately scheduled me for surgery recognizing the condition and realized I needed help ASAP. He should have retired years ago. He was incompetent.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2016

Best we have ever encountered ! He is now only doing teaching and writing so is sorely missed

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Sadly this doctor is retired and he was the only one who has been able to help me with my debilitating disease. He put me on the right medication for the first time in my life and did three month follow ups. He changed the quality of my life and l am devastated that he is retired.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

Wonderful staff who were chatty and comforting. The doctor is a big friendly giant with a genius brain. He diagnosed my problem immediately then went on to counsel me for another half hour on the correct way of taking my drugs. I had no idea that taking them at regular hours made such a difference ! He made me feel at ease and relieved to be looked after !! PLEASE never retire !!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

The staff were great. The doc had been previously sick and made time on a Saturday to see me. Lots of other people had to be seen which made him run late for my appointment. I got my EMG done in the same office which was then read during my my visit with Dr. Sadowski which menat I didn't have to make a bunch of trips. Helped by prescribing some meds for my migraines which I hadn't tried before (have taken 6 different combos i the past) and these finally worked. Thanks Dr. S!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

Dr Sadowski was not helpeful at all. He barely spoke to me, read my test results, didn't explain them, told me he would send a report to my doctor and then told me I could leave. It was a complete waste of time going to see him.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Sadowski was very thorough, incredibly knowledgeable and diagnosed my compound problems with meticulous methodology. He was also quite personable and humorous and his staff were very friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

Dr Sadowski is not a good doctor,I would not recommend him to any one. He told me that my pain was in my head,that there was nothing wrong with me, as I sat on his bed with tears streaming down my face. A second opinion, with a really knowledgable neurologist revealed that I had a sarcoma tumour squeezing the nerve in my arm. It was cancer. I did write Dr. Sadowsi a letter but he didn't have the grace to reply.Shame on you Dr. Sadowski.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2012

I was worried after reading the comments but Dr.Sadowski was a friendly, humorous and great neurologist. He was very thorough with explaining and telling me everything and this is why he can't be punctual every time. I will definetely see him again and recommend him. And the staff was just as friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

It is very hard to understand him he talks with a mumble. He made me feel like I was dumb and there was nothing wrong with me. Would not tell me what was wrong. I finally got an answer but I go back to another specialist, to get another opinion. I have been having a problem with my left hand and wrist.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011