Ratings for Dr. Tarek Ammar

I've been seeing him since 2006 for back problems He seems to know his stuff and he keeps me moving. I've been making the appointments and always seem to get in fairly quickly. Great Chiropractor!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

I would totally recommend him for chiro. He is honest, caring, and professional. He tells you exactly what is happening. He is by far the best Dr. Out their.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

It's hard to find a chiropractor that's honest & not milk your wallet, so that's why I recommend Dr. Ammar , in just 4 treatments I feel alot better than the last so called chiropractor I've seen who performed 14 treatments & was still in pain & discomfort, He is an honest & caring person.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I logged in to give Dr Ammar a 5, it seems like everyone already know how great he is! I wish all healthcare professionals were like him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2014

I went to Spine Rehab and Care and Dr Ammar was very helpful in explaining what is happening to my back. He Ajusted me and I am feeling a lot better with one treatment. The staff were great and i will be coming back twice a week.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr Ammar is the only dr that has taken my issues seriously. No matter the issue I see him first as generally he can fix it (headaches, allergy problems, yep somehow he fixes that too). I HIGHLY recommend him! we found him years ago when we needed a chiro on a weekend and have never looked back. He treats my whole family!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

Very professional, loves the Oilers and knows his stuff. I recommend him to all my friends.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Very professional and kind, treats our whole family. One of the best.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2010

Very informative doctor, really cares about his patients...will see him again for sure.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

Wonderful doctor that really takes time to know his patients.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008