Ratings for Dr. David Zaparinuk

Great dentist! I have gone to him my whole life and before that to his father that ran the practice. Very caring to clients needs/concerns

flag | Submitted December 14, 2016

Dr. Zap did a root canal where he did not get all the abscess. When I approached him about still having pain he said I would have to go see a specialist. When I asked him who is paying for this he said "Not me." The procedure, cutting the gum to get at the rest of the abscess I think he should have found in the first place, cost me $1,000 extra .

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

excellent dentist,I have seen him for years and like him very much as a dentist and a person.Very experienced and professional.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Zap is A+. We have gone to him for 8 years. He has been more than caring, helful and everyone that works for him are very professional. Thanks Dr Zap

flag | Submitted January 10, 2011

He was our dentist for about 12 years. Very knowlegible, always ready to help in case of emergency. Very high quality in his work.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

He is very nice, good staff! He doesn't just want your $$$ he actually makes critical decisions.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

David has been our family dentist since he began his practise, and his father before that. David is very approachable and knowledgeable, with good advice and guidance. Likewise, his dental staff.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2008

We have been patients of Dr. Zaparinuk for over 12 years. We have never been disappointed in anything he has done for us. His advice has always been spot on and he has performed all required procedures with great skill. Family members and friends new to Victoria are delighted with his competence and professionalism and recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2007