Ratings for Dr. David P. Frasz

I have been a patient of Doctor Frasz for several years and found him to be an excellent eye doctor.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I had cataract surgery and lens replacement performed by Dr. Frasz and as a result my vision is now 20/20! I have had several post surgery office visits to check on my progress and the staff as well as Dr. Frasz are very personable and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2014

So glad you have a comment section. I do like this Dr and his office and overall I am very pleased. I do have 2 suggestions. One is about the appearance of good hygiene practices. One of the front window receptionists sneezed into her hands. She then disappeared (to sanitize her hands?)but it does look bad to patients viewing that. hints:into the sleeve?, tissue? She was also drinking coffee and chatting when it would look more professional if she appeared to be preparing for patients. The other is lateness. I was the very first patient that day and I was early. There were at least 5 people and the doctor there. I filled my form out in less than a minute and passed it in. Then I waited for 20 minutes before I was called in. I did notice another staff arrive late so maybe she was the key to it all, but I rather doubt it. I think if the patients can be on time, then the staff can also be on time and be ready to take their first patient at the time of his/her appointment.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2014

Dr. Frasz and Staff are courteous, efficient, very knowledgeable. You walk in the door and want to be in there. I had total confidence in them and was very comfortable throughout the process of having my eyes checked. Everything was explained very thoroughly an clearly. I wouldn't go to anyone else. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2013

I would happily refer Dr. Frasz to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2013

I had a very exam with Dr. Frasz, I found both him and his staff very knowledgeable and helpful. I will recommend them to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2013

flag | Submitted September 11, 2012

Dr. David P. Frasz's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1976)

AARP