Ratings for Dr. Dany Dilullo

flag | Submitted June 5, 2016

Destroyed my teeth, my appearance, my confidence. Must be living the dream at the expense of our nightmare and pocket book!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

I sincerely DO NOT understand the negative comments and against this wonderful man. I was a long time patient of Dr. Dany Dilullo's (or Dr. D as my family and I affectionately called him) and as a result of the negativity and likely over acting sense of entitlement of one person. It has cost Dr. D his practice and a great many people and families to be out a fantastic dentist. I have suffered greatly since Dr. D's practice has shut down. I have been to 2 different dentists since and have had so many issues, from teeth breaking and falling out to bad root canals. All issues I never had with Dr. D. The bottom line is this...... If you don't take care of your teeth, you can expect problems down the road when your older and as a result, it may take a bit of fine tuning to get it all done. This person needed to take responsibility for the obvious neglect to his/her mouth. This man had been nothing but decent, kind, patient, respectful and professional to my family and I and I have never and will never find a dentist of his great caliber ever again. It makes me very sad that one person and what is clearly a group they have put up to launch complaints can destroy one persons career so easily. It is the rest of us who suffer for it. Shame on you!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

In 2005 he talked me into a bridge, I wanted an implant. A painful month after it was in and several adjustments to make it "settle", a chunk of bone came out from under it when flossing. I showed this to his receptionist who "lost" it. He was flip about it when mentioned. A year later, he did a root canal through the bridge..or I thought he had. I got a raging infection. I found out he never did do that root canal, but loaded me with so much freezing I was dizzy. He kept drilling holes in my gum, sweating as he did. Not long after I had the bridge checked by another dentist who recommended removing it off after a real root canal and attempt to save it. The front tooth was so rotten it came off with the bridge. The other I'm still trying to save. The area where the extraction and later chunk of bone came out has 'questionable matter' in it so an implant now is tricky if possible at all. The broken/rotten tooth will also require a dental surgeon and an implant. Devastating!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

he wanted to do 4 root canals. I went to 2 other dentists that didn't think I needed them. That was 6 years ago. I still haven't had anything done to those teeth.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2012

I saw this clown a few times. I had no problem getting in and to the chair, then waited an hour. I watched him drive up in his Porshe a full hour later than my appointment. He was very arrogant, a classic "doctor complex". He is a shoddy dentist in it for the money. My third and last visit was a grafting procedure that I was talked into. I saw no improvement afterwards but Dr.Dope reviewed the work and gushed over his "success". That was it for me. The staff were typical as was the procedure. I just found him poorly educated, talking fast to convince himself as well as me, and in it for the money. I could tell this guy would be retired early for one reason or another.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

I saw Dany for many years. I "THOUGHT" he was a good dentist but found out differently when I saw the Dr. that bought his practice. Dany told me that I needed new fixed bridges and crowns. They weren't bothering me but one of the teeth had chipped. I believed him!!! Big mistake. Over a period of 8 years I have paid him inexcess of $30,000 for all of his recommendations, Second mistake. When I saw the new dentist Dr. Ali for a loose bridge problem he ran extensive tests on my bite and jaw muscles only to find out the muscles were basically non existent and the bridge would never stay in place unless I had a bite problem fixed. Why didn't Dany ever do these tests? To make a long story short I needed implants, bone grafting and had to wear a splint. This work would take approx. a year to complete and cost $45,000.00. I just about died when I heard this. I'm sure I've paid for one of his fancy cars and alamony for a couple of greedy ex wives. I'm happy he's gone.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

I saw Dany for a short while before he "retired". I too was disappointed by the way I was treated in the office by both himself and his staff. About 6 months ago, I received a call from the office, informing me that his practice has been taken over by another dentist since his "retirement". i hadn't found a new dentist and so decided to try it out as the location is convenient for me. What a different experience! The new dentist, takes time with his patients, is compassionate and seems to be up to date with what's happening in the dental world. I for one, am glad dr. D has "retired"!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2010

I used to see Dr. Dilullo too. His office staff were useless and rude, and wait times were ridiculously long. in the end, I think he should have paid me to wait - my time is valuable too. The drama was something else there too - If he wasn't married to his hygienist, he was sleeping with his snot bag receptionist, whatever - we will never go back! He lost out on three more patients with us.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Please help me. I was a patient of Dany Dilulo for 10 years but 2 years ago I moved to BC. To be honest, I really liked Dr D as a dentist, I thought he did excellent work. I had some major work done, many root canals and crowns (paid for out of pocket). I very happy with the results. Fast forward 2 years, my current dentist in BC has compared my xrays from last year to this year and 3 out of 4 root canals that Dr D did have failed. These root canals are now crowns and infection & bone loss has set in. I have to be referred back to an endodontist in Calgary. I asked my dentist if my old dentist could fix this (Dr D) and he said I could check in with Dr D and if required, my dentist would email the xrays. Well I just called the office and they are closed until March 1. Further google has lead me to this site, where I just learned that he has quote unquote retired. I'm reading between the lines and sensing some kind of scandal. Can someone provide me with some insight as to what happened?

flag | Submitted February 25, 2010