Ratings for Dr. Frank Young

Excellent dentist, very caring and gentle. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Young, as my old dentist retired not long ago and I didn't like the new one who replaced him - charging me way too much for only 3 fillings. I got them all done with Dr. Young and it felt great. Very honest and professional man, treats his patients nicely. All the girls in the office were kind and welcoming, one of the receptionist explained to me how my insurance actually works that I had no idea of in the past 12 years I've been with my old dentist. So if you are looking for a high quality of dental care, this is the right place to be. P.S. The parking could be a problem sometimes but I got around that by always booking early appointments in the day:)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

DR FRANK YOUNG is fantastic. He actually cares about his patients, very honest and professional dental care. He loves what he does, and he is good at it. I have already recommended him to many of my friends because I know they will be well taken care of here. If you are looking for a new dentist, he's the best you can get!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I was a walk-in patient, the receptionist was warm and kind as I entered, they were able to fit me in the next day. Doctor Young was extremely nice and professional, he explained everything to me and solved my issue. Now I am planning to bring my whole family to see him. Great work Dr Young!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My mother-in-law comes to Canada for visiting every 3 years and every time she comes I bring her in to see Dr. Young, he is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

VERY NICE AND HONEST MAN, you'd be very lucky to have him as a dentist. I've been a patient at CVD for over 10 years and have known Dr Young since he took over. He takes time to explain diagnosis and all treatment procedures, and he will for sure let you know if you DO NOT need something. Wish I had met him 20 years ago!!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017

I went to see Dr Young for the first time as an emergency patient. He stayed late just for me! He was very thorough and knowledgeable. The staff was super nice too! Now I am switching to this office and I'm so glad I found him! Thanks dr Young:) F.G.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Always a pleasant experience with Frank and the team. They're always very accommodating and make us feel like family. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a dentist!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

Excellent service. Very knowledgeable and experienced dentist with a great chair side manner.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

My whole family goes to Dr Frank Young, he treats us like family, always caring and really professional. I fall asleep when I have fillings done and never feel the needle. I would definitely recommend him to everyone I know!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

Dr. Frank Young's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients