Dr. Frank Young

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Frank Young

There hasn't been any issue for the 2 years I've been with Doctor Young, he is a very nice man too. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

overall very helpful and friendly, does what he can for his patients.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2017

I got married and have moved recently, and because of the 2 hour drive to your office, I will have to seek another dentist. But I just want to say thank you Frank for all of your work, you were wonderful.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

stop writing fake reviews :) it's so obvious all these reviews are fake and written by staff

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

I had my wisdom teeth removed from Dr Young and I was extremely scared before as I heard from many friends that it would be painful, but Dr Young made it seem easy and painless. What impressed me the most is that the staff even called me a week after to find out how I was doing. Thank you Dr Young for your amazing work, God bless you.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Excellent dentist, very caring and gentle. Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

I was referred by a friend to see Dr. Young, as my old dentist retired not long ago and I didn't like the new one who replaced him - charging me way too much for only 3 fillings. I got them all done with Dr. Young and it felt great. Very honest and professional man, treats his patients nicely. All the girls in the office were kind and welcoming, one of the receptionist explained to me how my insurance actually works that I had no idea of in the past 12 years I've been with my old dentist. So if you are looking for a high quality of dental care, this is the right place to be. P.S. The parking could be a problem sometimes but I got around that by always booking early appointments in the day:)

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

DR FRANK YOUNG is fantastic. He actually cares about his patients, very honest and professional dental care. He loves what he does, and he is good at it. I have already recommended him to many of my friends because I know they will be well taken care of here. If you are looking for a new dentist, he's the best you can get!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2017

I was a walk-in patient, the receptionist was warm and kind as I entered, they were able to fit me in the next day. Doctor Young was extremely nice and professional, he explained everything to me and solved my issue. Now I am planning to bring my whole family to see him. Great work Dr Young!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

My mother-in-law comes to Canada for visiting every 3 years and every time she comes I bring her in to see Dr. Young, he is awesome!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Dr. Frank Young's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Wellpoint