Ratings for Dr. Alan Jager

Dr Jager was extremely unprofessional and has no idea how to do a thorough, accurate, and unbiased assessment.

Submitted January 8, 2018

For IME ; his only negative is his habitually poor punctuality.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2017

Seems I can relate to most "reviews" of this doctor. I attended for an Independant Medical Examination, arranged by Gallagher Bassett. So the doctor is running very late, my 12.20pm appointment commences 40 minutes late, has no idea what I was doing there till I was to show him my appointment letter, then starts asking questions of an unrelated nature. All up, the longest 30 minute appointment that was so uncomfortable it literally made me think was seen by him to fill in the time. Like others, was told to get off the alcohol as it affects my medication and my mood; ok I will, BUT have not had a drink for 30+ years. Then to top it all off, report received by the claims agent that was so factually inaccurate, I truly did think was about another person. To be accused was in his office, being seen by him for over an hour - at least that was his claim, so if so seems both the car park receipt and my vehicle using a toll road whereby confirmed my being en route to home, in his eyes I was still in his office. Got the description of what I was wearing wrong, accused me of being in trouble with the authorities, but to top it all off was accused my condition is in relation to my cancer which (according to him) have had since 2015......even though was diagnosed in May 2017, seems he can look into both the past and the future without even having to hear it from you. Needless to say, he deserves the "hired gun" title, but I guess will see what my complaint will show as people like this should not be fit to be in a room with any person having psychiatic issues!

Submitted December 17, 2017

IME report. Positive outcome. Seemed professional. All good per my requirements.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2017

I was sent to this man for an independent report for work cover. I had been bullied and harassed in the workplace, suffering severe depression, anxiety and stress. His questions were inappropriate and he was not familiar with my case. I left his office and burst into hysterical tears and regressed with the progress I had made. He was giving unrelated advice on medical conditions that had nothing to do with my claim. This guy thought he was some sort of surgeon telling me I needed unnecessary procedures done. Whatever you do STAY AWAY FROM HIM.

Submitted October 25, 2017

Factual reporting. Pleased with outcome. Could have been more pleasant, just glad it's over.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

all was good with my report. no complaints. seemed professional enough for me.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

Follow donna crowe and annie dambrosi they know what they are doing

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Report accurate, good outcome. I found him to be Prossional.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Honestly, Dr Jager needs to be cloned (and to never retire please please please !)

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Dr. Alan Jager's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.