Ratings for Dr. Arvind Sharma

Good bedside manner with clear and to the point clinical diagnosis. Would recommend calling the practice in advance of an appointment to check if running on time.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2019

AKV does not have the reputation or the good standing he claims to have, lacks general medical knowledge, and definitely ethics.

Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr Arvind Sharma has been our family GP since 2010. He is the best Dr we have ever seen! He has a great 'bed side manner', genuinely cares for his patients and communicates in 'plain English'. Arvind goes above and beyond!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Very caring & professional. We have deep respect for Arvind. He is a wonderful Dr & great listener also.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Very helpful, doesn't make you feel foolish. Listens and offers practical advice. Have searched for many years to find a good doctor and Dr Sharma is excellent.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Arvind Sharma is an amazing and very professional doctor. My family and I all have a huge amount of trust in him. He is the best doctor i have seen

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Glad you are back where you belong Dr. Sharma. Fantastic caring G.P. which Bendigo needs. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2012

i wouldnt be where im at today without arvind. i have been seeing him as my Doctor for 7 years. and have been through everything with him.. I have lost the one person i can tell anything too. I dont have that anymore

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

I have just moved back to bendigo, after being away almost 3 years, and I am very upset to find that Dr Sharma went to gaol, he is an excellent Dr, always thorough, and helpful. I will see him again if he comes back to Bendigo.Very good for all our family even children.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2011

Have been taking my son, and my father to Arvind for several years. Always professional, caring and indeed accurate on all occasions. We miss him greatly. Keep your chin up. Come back to us soon. Always in our prayers.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2011

Dr. Arvind Sharma's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.