Ratings for Dr. Corey S. Maas

The Maas Clinic and staff are dedicated to the beauty and enhancement of each individual.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

I had Active Fx fractionated laser resurfacing by Dr. Corey Maas. He is an excellent doctor and I felt very comfortable. My healing time was just as he said it would be and I am thrilled with my result. Dr. Maas has a beautiful facility and his staff are all very helpful and nice. I am so happy to have found Dr. Maas and the Maas Clinic and I completely trust my face in their hands.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2013

I had a revision Otoplasty to my left ear a week and a half ago. He made the ear match the right ear, bringing it closer to the head. He did a really good job, certainly better than the original surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2009

This man is super, has done two brow lifts,eye lift, lover, no stich, no weird look, lasered skin below, vs lift, was good idea, healed well, good at many permanant more minor skin treatments, is so helpful, hard to look at as he is so handsome, but he is good, is caring and when things go wrong, or astray, he fixes for free, as plastic is not a sure thing, things happen, we all heal different, my look was improved, I want more, need more, but have to wait, I want him to fix nose, lines and fill in my face as I lose more and more volume. I love the office, the man and the work. An oasis of an experience.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2007

great facial plastic surgeon...very happy with the chin implant & neck liposuction

flag | Submitted October 1, 2007

Dr. Corey S. Maas's Credentials

• Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 32610 (Grad. 1986)