Ratings for Dr. David Tran

Poor bedside manner. Always looking at the computer instead of me. Seems disinterested in my treatment and pain, to be honest. Not very knowledgeable about some things, like migraine auras which turned about to be nerve damage. Uncaring about chronic pain.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Tran for years. He is quite knowledable and thorough. The front desk staff are the best!. The only problem I have had is .....I have a blood disorder that requires weekly to monthly bloodwork. I had been on a certain medication for 35 years to regulate my blood and was having problems stabilizing my levels a few months back. He told me that my medication is "old school" and he wants me to go on a different med that does not require blood work. I was hesitant about changing but did it. His nurse made me feel as if I was a nuisance to them as I required phone calls after the results of my bloodwork to either increase or decrease my meds. Other than that...Dr Tran and the girls upfront are wonderful.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Very judgemental, did not listen too all of my physical symptoms. Just looked at the computer and seen that i had a past history of depression and anxiety and said that i should get some help. Did not inquire to my other physical symptoms....just assume i was a mental health case...left me feeling hopeless and spent the night crying.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Tran is the greatest. He does not had out prescriptions like candy like most of the doctors in this city which I respect. I feel the negative comments are from people that are pill hopping. Great DR. Great staff thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Never had such negligible treatment from staff in a doctors practice. They will NOT return phone calls and seem unconcerned about patient care. They never answer the phone. This seems like a practice for getting pills and nothing else. If you need actual medical care this is not the place.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Great Dr. great staff. I travel from the west end of Edmonton to see him and it is worth every minute of my time. They are always able to squeeze me in and there is never more than 5 min wait times.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

front desk staff very friendly, Dr Tran not so much. no eye contact with patients, treats you like an object. no bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Had my first doctor appt. With him today for my boys and I found him and the staff all amazing and so helpful. I will keep going to Dr.Tran and will change my review if I find that things change.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Please tell him he has a knolagebly towards the correct diagnosis, and my illness has been mediated.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

If you have an actual problem he might listen and refer you to a specialist. Takes some convincing though. On your part. I would like a doctor to take me seriously when i say something is wrong and it is not in my head or it is "normal".

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014