Ratings for Dr. David Tran

Dr. Tran is the greatest. He does not had out prescriptions like candy like most of the doctors in this city which I respect. I feel the negative comments are from people that are pill hopping. Great DR. Great staff thanks for everything.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Never had such negligible treatment from staff in a doctors practice. They will NOT return phone calls and seem unconcerned about patient care. They never answer the phone. This seems like a practice for getting pills and nothing else. If you need actual medical care this is not the place.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

Great Dr. great staff. I travel from the west end of Edmonton to see him and it is worth every minute of my time. They are always able to squeeze me in and there is never more than 5 min wait times.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

front desk staff very friendly, Dr Tran not so much. no eye contact with patients, treats you like an object. no bedside manner

flag | Submitted February 23, 2016

Had my first doctor appt. With him today for my boys and I found him and the staff all amazing and so helpful. I will keep going to Dr.Tran and will change my review if I find that things change.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2016

Please tell him he has a knolagebly towards the correct diagnosis, and my illness has been mediated.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

If you have an actual problem he might listen and refer you to a specialist. Takes some convincing though. On your part. I would like a doctor to take me seriously when i say something is wrong and it is not in my head or it is "normal".

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

Dr Tran does not like the elderly. He has no bedside manner and fails to communicate with family members that may be impacting the patients care. He treated my mother, almost bullied and neglected her issues resulting in her having a serious fall, nightmares due to his non concern and the family now having to deal with numerous issues he should have taken care of and find alternate doctors and hospitalization in order to try and get her to regain her health. Once confronted on the issues did a knee jerk reaction. He did seem to know what medications were required but either over prescribed or did not follow up on the effectiveness or requirement to submit a patient referral to a specialist. Very disappointed. Just thankful there is this website to warn others if their elderly family members are left in his care.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Great Dr. He has me in same day every time I have needed. He had me in to some of the best specialists in a very short time frame. Thanks Doc you bring my confidence back in our medical system.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr.Tran is the most thorough doctor I have met in a very long time. He is not afraid to run tests to rule things out. He always says "better safe than sorry". I find him to be extremely proactive. He is great with my kids and my hubby really likes him too. I feel very fortunate to have him as my family's dr!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011