Ratings for Dr. Christyne Janice Peters

I cannot express into words without getting emotional and tearful. My sister was out the country she got sick while she was away.... she was however treated by several doctors on her vacation without no results the recommendation was not fit to fly because of her condition and she could get a blood clot (not contagious to make it clear) she decided to take a risky flight back to Canada and as soon as she landed and looking grey ..... I drove her to a hospital in Toronto. We waited for five hours and no one was calling her name then we found out they lost her charts. My sister who is in medical and organized had all her charts/ reports etc..ready to be reviewed, no one asked and although she offered they were not interested . After five hours we decided to leave, I told my sister were going to Markham Stouffville Hospital where my daughter received wonderful care for a stress fracture in the emergency room and the staff were professional and nice.....our wait time was comfortable but who cares it was worth the wait. We decided to go to Markham Stouffville, it was a busy night (Saturday) we we're staying for whatever time it took because at this point my sister pain had elevated. After triage they no sooner took her in right away and before we could digest what the doctor said to us my sister was having blood anyasis and a IV solution inserted. They told us a OBGY doctor was called in by the name of Dr.Peters. To make a long story short and blunt....my sister was one week of dying from of a rare infection she was Quarantine and in a Isoation room. Dr. Peters left no stone unturned and for those reasons my sister survived her ordeal ....with the kindness and careing hands of Dr. Peters . The nurses were also very caring and the humour they brought in my sisters room helped her deal with her situation. I myself would like to have her as a doctor and hopefully I can. My sisters case was very rare and shes very lucky to be alive under the care of Doctor Peters....she saved her life. I hope people reading this will realize how important our good doctors are be patient and kind. Don't complain if you have to wait its worth it......just ask my sister.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I agree with the comments made about Dr. Christyne Peters. She is a very good physician. She has taken care of myself and my daughter and we have both been very happy with her. My one complaint is the office staff. I find them to be unfriendly, unhelpful and have poor attitudes. I think the physician really needs to look at who she has as front line staff because this the first impression you are getting and it isn't a good one. I have since changed physician due to this reason.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Hi all, thanks for all the kind reviews about this Doctor. After searching and for the Brest doctor, your reviews helped me select Dr. Janice to be my doctor and to care for me. Does anyone have a telephone number that you can provide me please, I want to call the office to get started. Thank you so very much. Theresa

flag | Submitted March 13, 2016

Dr. Peters is the 5th gynecologist I went to consult my multiple fibroids issues... well, after the first visit, I really felt comfortable, well taken cared of & in good hands to make it short. At this point in time, the confidence of looking forward & making sure not to miss follow up appointments is remarkable. She's located outside our region tho, yet truly worth the trip! More power & God's blessings from day to day Dr Cristyne!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Had Dr. Peters for both my kids. Couldn't be happier. She takes her time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

she is amazing, loving and caring. Excellent knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Peters will be my OB again for my second pregnancy. I am so happy she was able to take me as a patient again. She takes the time to explain things and actively listens to any issues that you may have. She didn't delivery my baby, as she was not on call that day but I am hoping that she will preform my second C-section as it will most likely be scheduled. She is honest, and kept me in line when I gained a bit of extra weight which I really appreciated. She is simply amazing and so is Nadia.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Peters is great, she always dedicated as much time as i neened, never felt like she was rushing me. She even demonstrated me how to ease some of the pains i was having by going on the floor to show me how, she really is great

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

she is one of the best Dr in Markham hospital for sure.she was not my initial OB however I was referred to her for the last two appointment as my Dr was away.she also delivered my baby.she spent time discussing my concerns even though I wasn't her patient .she did incredible job for my Csestion and i actually enjoyed the birth .my scar is not showing at all.her bedside manner is awesome.she came to check on me more than once in the hospital after the procedure and cared a lot about my pain level.overall she is very very caring and knowledgeable .the only issue is the wait time at her office.she spends so much time with every patient that makes everyone else wait.she is 5 start .thanks Dr peters

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Peters has cared for me through an early miscarriage, full term healthy pregnancy and now into my pre-menopause. At all times she was excellent , fully explaining everything, providing options, helping me make informed decisions, and very committed to my overall health. Wait times can be lengthy but this has happened to me rarely, and I feel it is the nature of her business so I've not had any issues. I also very much like Nadia and find her pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015