Ratings for Dr. Christyne Janice Peters

All the glowing reviews are true. Dr. Peters is incredible. She has been the perfect doctor to guide me through this pregnancy and each visit, she is nothing but warm, patient, and knowledgeable. I cannot recommend her enough. Nadia, her receptionist is also wonderful- very professional, organized, and helpful!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2019

I just want to give my thanks to Dr. Peters here. I was a first time mum, and a little high-age. So I had lots of questions and concerns. Dr. Peters is very professional and super super nice. I cannot forget that when I got the bad news about my grandmum at the latest week, Dr. Peters told me her story, and gave me a hug. My little daughter now is very healthy. Thanks Dr. Peters! You are the BEST!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2019

I love Dr Peters. She is so full of knowledge, and just the most caring OB and human being I’ve ever encountered. She is sweet, kind, and is just the best doctor anyone can ever have as an OB. I am so grateful and thankful that I have Dr Peters as my OB because I can’t imagine having anyone else as my doctor other than her. THE BEST OB!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Peters is a wonderful Doctor. She answers all questions and puts any concern at ease. She genuinely cares for every patient and remembers the history without looking at the chart. I know I am well taken care of in her hands. Thank you for everything you do. I would like to add that the team behind Dr. Peters - Nadia is the mechanics to this operation. She is 100% on top of it and is super pleasant to deal with.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2019

She was such a pleasure to have deliver my baby. Her calm demeanor helped as I was giving those final pushes. She explained everything that was happening. Even in a moment when my baby was not breathing, she did not appear flustered and quietly told me how the staff was going to take a look at her. Thankfully baby started breathing and we all heard that glorious cry of life. I would absolutely love to have her as my dr but I found out she is no longer accepting new patients. This woman was meant to bring babies into this world, thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2019

Dr. Peters is amazing! She is so considerate, compassionate and thoughtful. She takes her time in answering questions and genuinely seems excited about each pregnancy. This appointment my husband had to leave because our 2 year old wasn't cooperating and Dr. Peters made sure I had a recording of my baby's heartbeat, so my husband could hear it. Can't ask for anyone better than her! Nadia is also wonderful! I feel like family when I'm in their clinic.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

Dr peters is amazing!! She is caring compassionate and very knowledgeable everything that you would ever want in a doctor. She was amazing throughout my pregnancy and came to the hospital twice to visit me after I had the baby even though she wasn’t scheduled. She goes out of her way to make her patients feel comfortable. Nadia is also amazing! They make a great team!

flag | Submitted April 10, 2019

Dr. Peters was my 1st choice as my OB based on her reviews and I'm glad I found her! I immediately clicked with her at my 1st visit. She's great and I always look forward to seeing her in my appts. She answers all my questions/concerns without being rushed. Her assistant, Nadia is pretty great too!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2018

Dr. Peters is amazing. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

When I found out I was pregnant, my family doctor asked if I had an OB in mind, I did not. I only asked him for an attentive and caring doctor. At the time he booked me with Dr.Peters I had no idea how reputable and great she was (or how difficult it can be to book her). I was not disappointed, in fact she has exceeded my expectations. She is caring, attentive, experienced and always happy to see each patient. I really lucked out that I got her. A friend of mine who wanted to book with her a few weeks later and she was booked up. Nadia her receptionist has been fantastic too! She is so on the ball and helpful to chase down ultrasounds and other appts. I only hope Dr.Peters won't retire for my 2nd!!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2018