You may also like

Rate Dr. Christyne Janice Peters

Dr. Christyne Janice Peters's Ratings

Had Dr. Peters for both my kids. Couldn't be happier. She takes her time to answer all questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2869506].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2015

she is amazing, loving and caring. Excellent knowledge and care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2845954].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Peters will be my OB again for my second pregnancy. I am so happy she was able to take me as a patient again. She takes the time to explain things and actively listens to any issues that you may have. She didn't delivery my baby, as she was not on call that day but I am hoping that she will preform my second C-section as it will most likely be scheduled. She is honest, and kept me in line when I gained a bit of extra weight which I really appreciated. She is simply amazing and so is Nadia.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Peters is great, she always dedicated as much time as i neened, never felt like she was rushing me. She even demonstrated me how to ease some of the pains i was having by going on the floor to show me how, she really is great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2830903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

she is one of the best Dr in Markham hospital for sure.she was not my initial OB however I was referred to her for the last two appointment as my Dr was away.she also delivered my baby.she spent time discussing my concerns even though I wasn't her patient .she did incredible job for my Csestion and i actually enjoyed the birth .my scar is not showing at all.her bedside manner is awesome.she came to check on me more than once in the hospital after the procedure and cared a lot about my pain level.overall she is very very caring and knowledgeable .the only issue is the wait time at her office.she spends so much time with every patient that makes everyone else wait.she is 5 start .thanks Dr peters

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704627].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Dr. Peters has cared for me through an early miscarriage, full term healthy pregnancy and now into my pre-menopause. At all times she was excellent , fully explaining everything, providing options, helping me make informed decisions, and very committed to my overall health. Wait times can be lengthy but this has happened to me rarely, and I feel it is the nature of her business so I've not had any issues. I also very much like Nadia and find her pleasant and professional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2676454].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2015

Knowledgeable, caring, kind, compassionate. These are just a few of the words that describe Dr. Peters. She truly cares about her patients, you never feel like you are just a 'case' to her. She takes her time to explain things to you and allows you to make proper and informed decisions. Due to this, she's extremely busy, so be ready to wait in the waiting room at times for over an hour but you will not be disappointed once you get to see her. I read some negative reviews about Nadia (her secretary) but people have to understand that she is coordinating appointments and assisting an extremely busy and on demand doctor. I found Nadia to be extremely organized and always returned my calls, but if you give her attitude, she will also give attitude back. I bet the negative reviewers made comments to her about the long wait in the waiting room or expected to get calls back on days that the office is closed as Dr. Peters is on duty at the hospital. Once you get to know Nadia, you will see how caring and sweet she is as well.
Overall I have had an excellent experience with this Doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2653740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 15, 2014

Dr. Peters is a rare gem type of doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. She is very knowlegable and always ensured my questions were answered throughout my pregnancy. Even though she was not the dr on call at the time of the delivery, she visited and even came back to the hospital to consult with my complications after a 12 hr shift on her personal down time. She referred me to the appropriate specialists very efficiently (not easy to do as we all know the long waiting times to see specialists) and equipped me with all the resources i could possibly need.

Anyone is extremely fortunate and lucky to have her as their physician.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2488545].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2014

Very very long wait time. Approximately an hour to two hours per appointment. Not worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2441668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

I was hoping to see this doctor. She has wonderful reviews... the best at this hospital, I reviewed all OBs (since I had such a bad experience with my first pregnancy). However, the secretary never returned my calls... even after stating I am a high risk pregnancy. I would trust what people say about how poor the secretaries are and consider this in your decision as to whether or not you chose this OB. I was told 2 weeks after my doctor put the referral in that she is full at present. I'm curious if other people have had the same response or if it's just the secretary not liking getting 2 phone calls asking if my referral was received. I called because I was asked my an emergency doctor to see my OB asap.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2441667].votes_count ]]