You may also like

Dr. Peters is the 5th gynecologist I went to consult my multiple fibroids issues... well, after the first visit, I really felt comfortable, well taken cared of & in good hands to make it short. At this point in time, the confidence of looking forward & making sure not to miss follow up appointments is remarkable. She's located outside our region tho, yet truly worth the trip! More power & God's blessings from day to day Dr Cristyne!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

she is amazing, loving and caring. Excellent knowledge and care.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr. Peters will be my OB again for my second pregnancy. I am so happy she was able to take me as a patient again. She takes the time to explain things and actively listens to any issues that you may have. She didn't delivery my baby, as she was not on call that day but I am hoping that she will preform my second C-section as it will most likely be scheduled. She is honest, and kept me in line when I gained a bit of extra weight which I really appreciated. She is simply amazing and so is Nadia.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr. Peters is great, she always dedicated as much time as i neened, never felt like she was rushing me. She even demonstrated me how to ease some of the pains i was having by going on the floor to show me how, she really is great

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

she is one of the best Dr in Markham hospital for sure.she was not my initial OB however I was referred to her for the last two appointment as my Dr was away.she also delivered my baby.she spent time discussing my concerns even though I wasn't her patient .she did incredible job for my Csestion and i actually enjoyed the birth .my scar is not showing at all.her bedside manner is awesome.she came to check on me more than once in the hospital after the procedure and cared a lot about my pain level.overall she is very very caring and knowledgeable .the only issue is the wait time at her office.she spends so much time with every patient that makes everyone else wait.she is 5 start .thanks Dr peters

flag | Submitted January 31, 2015

Dr. Peters has cared for me through an early miscarriage, full term healthy pregnancy and now into my pre-menopause. At all times she was excellent , fully explaining everything, providing options, helping me make informed decisions, and very committed to my overall health. Wait times can be lengthy but this has happened to me rarely, and I feel it is the nature of her business so I've not had any issues. I also very much like Nadia and find her pleasant and professional.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Knowledgeable, caring, kind, compassionate. These are just a few of the words that describe Dr. Peters. She truly cares about her patients, you never feel like you are just a 'case' to her. She takes her time to explain things to you and allows you to make proper and informed decisions. Due to this, she's extremely busy, so be ready to wait in the waiting room at times for over an hour but you will not be disappointed once you get to see her. I read some negative reviews about Nadia (her secretary) but people have to understand that she is coordinating appointments and assisting an extremely busy and on demand doctor. I found Nadia to be extremely organized and always returned my calls, but if you give her attitude, she will also give attitude back. I bet the negative reviewers made comments to her about the long wait in the waiting room or expected to get calls back on days that the office is closed as Dr. Peters is on duty at the hospital. Once you get to know Nadia, you will see how caring and sweet she is as well. Overall I have had an excellent experience with this Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2014

Dr. Peters is a rare gem type of doctor who genuinely cares about her patients. She is very knowlegable and always ensured my questions were answered throughout my pregnancy. Even though she was not the dr on call at the time of the delivery, she visited and even came back to the hospital to consult with my complications after a 12 hr shift on her personal down time. She referred me to the appropriate specialists very efficiently (not easy to do as we all know the long waiting times to see specialists) and equipped me with all the resources i could possibly need. Anyone is extremely fortunate and lucky to have her as their physician.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

Very very long wait time. Approximately an hour to two hours per appointment. Not worth the wait.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Christyne Janice Peters's Credentials

AARP

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peters is the 5th gynecologist I went to consult my multiple fibroids issues... well, after the first visit, I really felt comfortable, well taken cared of ..."

January 24, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Had Dr. Peters for both my kids. Couldn't be happier. She takes her time to answer all questions."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "she is amazing, loving and caring. Excellent knowledge and care."

June 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peters will be my OB again for my second pregnancy. I am so happy she was able to take me as a patient again. She takes the time to explain things and activ..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peters is great, she always dedicated as much time as i neened, never felt like she was rushing me. She even demonstrated me how to ease some of the pains i..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "she is one of the best Dr in Markham hospital for sure.she was not my initial OB however I was referred to her for the last two appointment as my Dr was away.sh..."

January 31, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Peters has cared for me through an early miscarriage, full term healthy pregnancy and now into my pre-menopause. At all times she was excellent , fully expl..."

January 8, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable, caring, kind, compassionate. These are just a few of the words that describe Dr. Peters. She truly cares about her patients, you never feel like..."

December 15, 2014