Ratings for Dr. Christyne Janice Peters

Very helpful and very patient. Always has smile on her face. She takes time to listen to you and explain all details to you.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

Dr Christyne Peters is a wonderful Doctor. She takes the time to ensure all your concerns are addressed and very knowledgeable in her practice.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Dr. Peters is absolutely amazing. She is caring, patient and takes the time to listen to your concerns and address them. Never makes you feel rushed. She delivered our first via c-section and scar has healed beautifully (barely even noticeable). Incredible bedside manner and very reassuring. As for her staff, Nadia is absolutely amazing. We felt like family at each one of our visits and anytime we had questions or needed forms filled out, both Nadia and Dr. Peters were on it quickly. If you are lucky enough to get in with this OB and her team, COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS. We are so grateful to both Dr. Peters and Nadia. Our little guy is just over 2 months now. Healthy and thriving. :)

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Dr peters delivered my first baby and helped with a cerclage surgery for my second baby. She is kind and very knowledgeable knowledgeable. Recommend her 100%. She is awesome.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2017

Felt confidence in her diagnosis , manner and treatment.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2016

She is an angel. Extremly positive and caring. Not only knowlegable but very much involved and supportive. Nadia her assistant is on top of stuff as well. Perfect dr to have a child birth experince with.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

I cannot express into words without getting emotional and tearful. My sister was out the country she got sick while she was away.... she was however treated by several doctors on her vacation without no results the recommendation was not fit to fly because of her condition and she could get a blood clot (not contagious to make it clear) she decided to take a risky flight back to Canada and as soon as she landed and looking grey ..... I drove her to a hospital in Toronto. We waited for five hours and no one was calling her name then we found out they lost her charts. My sister who is in medical and organized had all her charts/ reports etc..ready to be reviewed, no one asked and although she offered they were not interested . After five hours we decided to leave, I told my sister were going to Markham Stouffville Hospital where my daughter received wonderful care for a stress fracture in the emergency room and the staff were professional and nice.....our wait time was comfortable but who cares it was worth the wait. We decided to go to Markham Stouffville, it was a busy night (Saturday) we we're staying for whatever time it took because at this point my sister pain had elevated. After triage they no sooner took her in right away and before we could digest what the doctor said to us my sister was having blood anyasis and a IV solution inserted. They told us a OBGY doctor was called in by the name of Dr.Peters. To make a long story short and blunt....my sister was one week of dying from of a rare infection she was Quarantine and in a Isoation room. Dr. Peters left no stone unturned and for those reasons my sister survived her ordeal ....with the kindness and careing hands of Dr. Peters . The nurses were also very caring and the humour they brought in my sisters room helped her deal with her situation. I myself would like to have her as a doctor and hopefully I can. My sisters case was very rare and shes very lucky to be alive under the care of Doctor Peters....she saved her life. I hope people reading this will realize how important our good doctors are be patient and kind. Don't complain if you have to wait its worth it......just ask my sister.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

I agree with the comments made about Dr. Christyne Peters. She is a very good physician. She has taken care of myself and my daughter and we have both been very happy with her. My one complaint is the office staff. I find them to be unfriendly, unhelpful and have poor attitudes. I think the physician really needs to look at who she has as front line staff because this the first impression you are getting and it isn't a good one. I have since changed physician due to this reason.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Dr. Peters is the 5th gynecologist I went to consult my multiple fibroids issues... well, after the first visit, I really felt comfortable, well taken cared of & in good hands to make it short. At this point in time, the confidence of looking forward & making sure not to miss follow up appointments is remarkable. She's located outside our region tho, yet truly worth the trip! More power & God's blessings from day to day Dr Cristyne!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Had Dr. Peters for both my kids. Couldn't be happier. She takes her time to answer all questions.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015