Ratings for Dr. Kathy R. Derrough

was referred to Dr. D for infertility she did a hsg to see if I had blocked tubes. When the procedure was finished she said I had a fully blocked tube and a partially blocked one and said I needed surgery to fix them. So I was all for surgery....Day after surgery I call and she said they were not blocked. ........2 week check up she says I'm all good hadpictures and said that she wouldn't help me (fertility pill)s try to get pregnant until 6 months after I was married.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

Have been a patient since 2002. Wouldn't think about going anywhere else. Answers all my questions. Very caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

She presented as judgmental and disdainful and did not answer any questions I had nor provide any basic information. The worst bedside manner I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Extremely rude and condescending. Not helpful or informative. Will not be returning.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

When I decided that I wanted to have a child in the future, I discussed this openly with her. When my partner and I decided that it was time to start trying, we made another appointment with Dr Derrough. From the time she walked in the room, she ignored my partner, asked me if I was still watching my sister’s kids and recommended that I read a Catholic religious website on how to naturally conceive. She did prescribe me prenatal vitamins and another pill to help with ovulation, but when I asked if I would need any type of fertility drug, she cut me off to tell me that 'religiously - she could not help me'. She never once asked us about our status in life or anything in regards to being ready for a child. I was shocked at the blatant discrimination and appalled that she did not refer me to another doctor that would be willing to assist us. Not to mention the hypocrisy that she would not help us conceive, but she would be able to be our doctor after I was pregnant and deliver for us.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

I've been a patient of Dr. Derrough for several years and have always been very satisfied with the care she provides. She answer all my questions and I value her advice. I feel she's a very caring and competent physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

Dr. Derrough has been my doctor for many years. I have had female issues and even a miscarriage and cannot imagine going to anyone else. She does not sugar coat things but she is honest, knows what she is doing and will take care of things.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2012

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I went to Dr. Derrough for my first pregnancy appointment. This was our first baby, and we did not know what to expect. She did not give me a pregnancy test (she told me that it was up to me to know my own body), and she refused to check my hormone levels. I felt like I was wasting her time being pregnant. I miscarried at 9 weeks, and after switching doctors, was told that the reason was most likely low hormones, but I will never know. PLEASE DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2011

This is our first baby, and I asked Dr. Derrough questions about my progesterone levels, and she completely disregarded me. An appointment that should have been happy and exciting left my husband and myself disappointed and more confused than before meeting with her. She made us feel stupid for asking questions. Her staff was great, very excited and helpful, but unfortunately, they cannot compensate for Dr. Derroughs abrasiveness.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2011

Dr. Kathy R. Derrough's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med