Ratings for Dr. Tulsi N. Bice

It would be difficult to find another doctor that cares and wants you to have as good a quality of life possible. While she doesn't beat around the bush...she'll tell you the truth...won't give you hopes that would take divine intervention to actually happen...), she does try to help you feel as well as you can. If you're going to a p.m. doc, you're in pain...for me, i wanted off my meds...if I had gone off of them as quickly as I planned, I'd have likely wound up in hospital. She tapered me down and when I got really sick again and had surgeries she made sure I stayed as comfortable as possible and actually took time to consult with the surgeon. If you're honest with this doctor she'll be honest with you- but she's not just going to throw meds at you - she wants you to have a good quality of life. Anyone would be lucky to have this doctor treating them. The staff at CPMS by in large is good...the fact is, if a Doc takes time with you, and listens, it's a good chance you'll have to wait...but would you rather wait or not feel you've been heard? For me, the former EVERY time...and regardless of how busy she is, if you tell Dr. Bice, "please I need to explain this correctl u to you..." she will be one of the most attentive p.m. Docs around.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2015

I wish I would've found her sooner! She was easy to talk to, understanding, and wise. I felt like she cared about all of me, not just my pocketbook (for instance, she had some blood drawn to make sure my liver has been handling so many different meds properly). She also recognized that my medications needed to be monitored because of my family history, but I didn't feel like she was judging me. She even explained how each problem caused the various pains and what would be done to alleviate them. I was impressed by the whole staff's effort to make sure my visit was productive and not a waste of my time or money.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Tulsi N. Bice's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1999)

Neighborhood Health Partnership