Ratings for Dr. Albert J. Bonebrake

He is the Best! I don't know what I would have done without him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2015

Feel very comfortable that he will be take excellent care of me during cancer treatment. His staff is wonderful and his NP has answered many questions for me. He came highly recommended and has exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

Dr. Bonebrake saved my life and he has a great bedside manner. He really cares about his patients. He takes the time to answer any and all questions I have. He & his staff are very thorough and get results back to me in a very timely manner. I would feel safe to put my life in his hands anytime.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2010

I am glad that he has become a more caring doctor. I had him with my first child and he talked me into inducement. I did not take at first but my water broke as I was beginning to leave. I immediately started having strong contractions and an hour later was at 7. 6 hours later still at 7 and he would not come to the hospital even though my family was worried because he was at ballgame.After I told the nurses I felt the urge to push he finally came in, checked me and immediately ordered emergency C-section without even letting me stay awake. My daughter had been stuck in birth canal and suffered permanent nerve damage in lower lip. All he said to me later was we could have tried longer, as I was offered no explanation and therefore had to have the rest of my children c-sections. Never knew what that was supposed to mean. Still do not know if i did not progress because I did not have my cervix ripened. Guess I will never know. Otherwise he had been kind to me throughout my pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2010

Dr. Bonebrake is great! I had stage 3C ovarian cancer that had spread to a few of my lypmh nodes. He treated it agressively, and I've been Cancer free since finishing chemo in March 2002. He saw me every 3 months for 5 years, and took wonderful care of me. I would recommend him to any woman looking for a gyn oncologist. He is the best Springfield has to offer.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2009

Thanks to Dr. Bonebrake, I am healthy and have three wonderful children.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2008

Dr. A. Bonebrake as far as I know is one of the few and best Gyno-oncologists available to the little big city of Springfield, Mo. I'm 95% certain he saved my life. I'm thankful that I didn't have to travel out of state for my serious surgery and chemo treatments. He's a no nonsense physician with an extremely quick sarcastic wit, so tread lightly around him. Thank you Doc Bonebrake! p.s. his last name cracks me up..har har har

flag | Submitted June 2, 2007

Dr. Albert J. Bonebrake's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)