Ratings for Dr. Ted Sosiak

Gives good advice but sometimes, exaggerates the situation.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

I love his dry humour. Well worth the wait. He explores every avenue when you have a problem. Dr. Sosiak listens to all your issues and will send you to every specialist and every test to find out what’s wrong. I trust him 100%.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2018

His nurses are alot more pleasant then he is. Not warm at all as a doctor. You wait a lot longer then the time he actually sees you. Not impressed at all but so hard to find a new doctor but trust me I am looking.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

A very good doctor , but tends to dismiss your concern as trivial and belittles often what you have to say. Nevertheless, I trust his judgment.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

Dr Sosiak is professional, caring and fully engaged in patient care. He has a wry sense of humour which is appreciated but we go to him for his willingness to offer preventative care and thorough investigation when health concerns arise. He listens, offers advice and tends to be conservative with prescribing medication (which I appreciate). Admittedly the office wait times can be long, but once you get in to see him, you have his undivided attention--maybe that's why he gets behind, as he will go beyond the allotted 15 minute OHIP slot. We were with our former GP for over 50 years and look forward to growing old together with Dr. Sosiak whom we wouldn't trade for any other GP in Ontario!!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2018

Dr. Sosiak has been my physician for many years. He is thorough and compassionate. He doesn’t limit your questions and is not shy about referral. His nurse told me recently that they received some unpleasant drug-addicted patients who were creating problems in the office. Dr Sosiak will provide the appropriate pain killer for the least amount of time necessary. I appreciate his professionalism, especially in light of the opiate crisis. I can understand how this would not appeal to addicted patients but it is the right thing to do. I have no hesitation in recommending this very patient doctor to you.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

Very thorough, common sense and knowledgeable doctor. My whole family depends on his advice.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

First of all, I almost never write reviews. I have been a patient of Dr. Sosiak's for more than 30 years and trust his judgement in all areas. I agree with all of the positive comments on this page. I find his staff friendly and helpful. I have been seeing him so long that Jackie's mother was the attending nurse on staff way back when. So I know from experience. His tardiness is an issue, but if you really need to see him, they will squeeze you in. If you can get past that, and weather the occasional lecture on how the government is working us over, you'll find yourself in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The usual waiting time is 30 to 45 minutes after appointment times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Sosiak is a professional and courteous physician who takes time to answer all of my questions. When I come with more than one question, he doesn't tell me to book another appointment. He is extremely thorough and I feel confident in his judgement. His compassion and attention to detail can occasionally get him behind but I have no problems with waiting for first-class medical care. Highly recommended. His staff are first rate too.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr. Ted Sosiak's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.