Ratings for Dr. Ted Sosiak

He is horrible! I waited 2 hours after my appointment time to see him. When I finally get in the room and notified him what my problem is he diagnosed me by reading a book. The diagnose was wrong! He put me on antibiotics for 1 week then when I returned for a follow up appointment he said go to the hospital because I have an infection that needs IV antibiotics. When I got to the hospital they said I have no infection and do not antibiotics. Instead the doctor in the emerg stated I need rest and will heal on my own. Take my advice and don't waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very thorough, common sense and knowledgeable doctor. My whole family depends on his advice.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

First of all, I almost never write reviews. I have been a patient of Dr. Sosiak's for more than 30 years and trust his judgement in all areas. I agree with all of the positive comments on this page. I find his staff friendly and helpful. I have been seeing him so long that Jackie's mother was the attending nurse on staff way back when. So I know from experience. His tardiness is an issue, but if you really need to see him, they will squeeze you in. If you can get past that, and weather the occasional lecture on how the government is working us over, you'll find yourself in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The usual waiting time is 30 to 45 minutes after appointment times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Sosiak is a professional and courteous physician who takes time to answer all of my questions. When I come with more than one question, he doesn't tell me to book another appointment. He is extremely thorough and I feel confident in his judgement. His compassion and attention to detail can occasionally get him behind but I have no problems with waiting for first-class medical care. Highly recommended. His staff are first rate too.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Sosiak demonstrates good judgement in his clinical care but if he is told the truth, particularly about his disrespect for his patients' time he will turn on you. He needs to be told by his patients that waiting constantly for 1 to 1.5 hours and I've waited for up to 2 hours for the first appointment of the day is intolerable. He comes in dragging his butt late EVERY day, and he never catches up. Then his staff say it is what it is. I feel sorry for all of of them!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Serious physician with a lot of experience and knowledge. You have to come to know him behind his dry sense of humour. Doesn't beat around the bush, tells you the facts.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2014

Staff is okay, nothing great. Unfortunately they are always making excuses for Dr. Sosiak's extreme lateness. I feel comfortable with the office and Ted's judgement. My biggest concern is his lack of care for peoples time. He is consistently 1 hour late and that is early in the morning. He really needs to manage his time/schedule better and have less patients in a day.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. 'Ted' is an excellent, caring physician. When he took me on as a patient, he told me that we'd grow old together AS LONG AS I TRUSTED HIS JUDGEMENT. Well, I have done that - and am looking forward to many more years. Plus, his dry sense of humour and his informed 'world view' tells me that is a very caring individual. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

Dr. Sosiak sits at his desk with his back to the patient. My father is hard of hearing and can't hear a single word Sosiak says. How frustrating it must be for my dad. Can't this guy respect his patients and face them while talking?

flag | Submitted August 22, 2012