Ratings for Dr. Ted Sosiak

Dr. Sosiak has been my physician for many years. He is thorough and compassionate. He doesn’t limit your questions and is not shy about referral. His nurse told me recently that they received some unpleasant drug-addicted patients who were creating problems in the office. Dr Sosiak will provide the appropriate pain killer for the least amount of time necessary. I appreciate his professionalism, especially in light of the opiate crisis. I can understand how this would not appeal to addicted patients but it is the right thing to do. I have no hesitation in recommending this very patient doctor to you.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2017

I suffer of PTSD and this doctor yelled at me for no apparent reason. He is not a kind doctor. I will never go back.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Awful doctor!!!!!! Don't waste your time!!!!! Find someone else asap.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

He is a an awful doctor. He has no compassion at all and belittles you when you have a concern. I am appalled that he is a doctor. Find someone else. Someone who actually cares for your well-being.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

He is horrible! I waited 2 hours after my appointment time to see him. When I finally get in the room and notified him what my problem is he diagnosed me by reading a book. The diagnose was wrong! He put me on antibiotics for 1 week then when I returned for a follow up appointment he said go to the hospital because I have an infection that needs IV antibiotics. When I got to the hospital they said I have no infection and do not antibiotics. Instead the doctor in the emerg stated I need rest and will heal on my own. Take my advice and don't waste your time with him.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Very thorough, common sense and knowledgeable doctor. My whole family depends on his advice.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2017

First of all, I almost never write reviews. I have been a patient of Dr. Sosiak's for more than 30 years and trust his judgement in all areas. I agree with all of the positive comments on this page. I find his staff friendly and helpful. I have been seeing him so long that Jackie's mother was the attending nurse on staff way back when. So I know from experience. His tardiness is an issue, but if you really need to see him, they will squeeze you in. If you can get past that, and weather the occasional lecture on how the government is working us over, you'll find yourself in good hands.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2016

The usual waiting time is 30 to 45 minutes after appointment times.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

Dr. Sosiak is a professional and courteous physician who takes time to answer all of my questions. When I come with more than one question, he doesn't tell me to book another appointment. He is extremely thorough and I feel confident in his judgement. His compassion and attention to detail can occasionally get him behind but I have no problems with waiting for first-class medical care. Highly recommended. His staff are first rate too.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

Dr Sosiak demonstrates good judgement in his clinical care but if he is told the truth, particularly about his disrespect for his patients' time he will turn on you. He needs to be told by his patients that waiting constantly for 1 to 1.5 hours and I've waited for up to 2 hours for the first appointment of the day is intolerable. He comes in dragging his butt late EVERY day, and he never catches up. Then his staff say it is what it is. I feel sorry for all of of them!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014